租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: X-man
打印 上一主题 下一主题

一起打网球

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
521#
发表于 2003-4-28 14:55 | 只看该作者
To friends and tennis fans at the Monk court:

For your information, the borough of Westmount is issuing tennis membership to its 13 courts distributed in the area - the ones easiest to find are those located at Westmount Park with 3 hard courts and 3 clay courts. Membership fees are 25 dollars/person/year for clay and hard courts and 15 for hard courts only. It's a very good buy, especially if you can play during the week, when the courts are basically empty (on weekends you may have to wait, depending on the weather.) Registration for Westmount residents are over (there was a long line of hundreds of people); registration for non-borough residents starts 9 am next Monday 5 May.  You are advised to go early if you are interested.  For details, call the sports and recreation department of Westmount at 9895353.  Good luck and look forward to seeing you guys some time.

By the way, a tribute to Peter.  All best wishes to you out there in Shanghai.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

522#
发表于 2003-4-29 12:57 | 只看该作者
bear拉拉队周末观摩了一场蒙城高手赛事,感谢TimHorton GlaceCappuccino的赞助!    
knight+蛋泥与安东尼+hongkong激战两盘,终于以7-6(激战抢七),7-5保住蒙城第一的宝座!乌拉拉!      :cool:  

下次别忘了继续邀请专业的bear拉拉队,必胜!      wink
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

523#
发表于 2003-4-30 02:08 | 只看该作者
:confused:    :confused:  knight+蛋泥与安东尼+hongkong
  :confused:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

524#
发表于 2003-5-3 01:21 | 只看该作者
for me, tennis is not only tennis, it should be a way to make friends, to estalish our social connection, for example, i just met an architect at tennis club, we talked each other after playing at the bar, and he asked if i was satisfied with my current company, if no, i am sure that i can work for his bureau also, that's it, so easy, so many persons found thier jobs through thier friends, and i hope that we can get more informations in various ways.    

p.s. i felt so good having played with you, knight and danny  wink
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

525#
发表于 2003-5-3 13:22 | 只看该作者
Hi all:

My name is Ken.  I love to play tennis too.Are you guys playing tennis very often?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

526#
发表于 2003-5-3 13:32 | 只看该作者
Summer is coming and most of the outdoor tennis courts in Montreal are open for public.  Now, I am looking for friends who want to play tennis once a week either on Friday after noon or on the weekend. We can arrange the schedule.  However, if you've already had your schedule or already played with someone, please let me know so that I can join you guys.  Thanks.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

527#
发表于 2003-5-3 14:51 | 只看该作者
Count me in for weekend (sunday), but I am only a mid-level player, play for fun plus meeting some new friends, not for No.1 or No.2.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

528#
发表于 2003-5-3 23:06 | 只看该作者
为什么MONK 网球场还是锁着,网都挂了。真扫兴,白跑一趟。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

529#
发表于 2003-5-4 14:22 | 只看该作者
Hi Yangyang and other tennis lovers who would like to join for the first time. All male and female players are welcome.  I am sorry that I cannot write in Chinese because I don't have a chinese keyboard in my computer, but I can read Chinese when you post on this site.  I know only a few tennis courts in certain area are open. I believe most of the tennis courts will be open by next week if the weather is nice.

I am also a beginner and I just want to play for fun and sportmanship once a week. How are we going to meet for the first time to get to know each other?  I have a suggestion.  How about we meet next Friday May 9, 2003 at 5;30pm to 6:00pm in front of CIBC Chinatown just to discuss where we are going to play this summer. How do we know each other when we meet on that day since we never met before?   How about this? The ones, who has tennis racket, bring or carry them with you to identify themselves.  The ones who don't have rackets yet,please ask or talk to the ones with the rackets to get to know each other.  Or you can confirm by sending me an email at dken89@hotmail.com. If anybody who have better idea, please let us know.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

530#
发表于 2003-5-4 14:41 | 只看该作者
Can I join you guys. I used to play tennis a lot when was in china but haven't played for a couple of years since came to Canada. I would liek to pick up my racket again this summer and make some new friends, have some fun.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-12 03:35 , Processed in 0.050786 second(s), 38 queries .