租房买房买生意上iU91
打印 上一主题 下一主题

怎么买车最划算

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
71#
发表于 2004-8-19 02:08 | 只看该作者
coroll: 1.8L I4, 16 - Valve, 130 @ 6000 Horsepower ,重量:1145kg

camry: 2.4L I4, 16 - Valve, 157 @ 5600 Horsepower ,重量:1455kg
如果说这两个车的驾驶感觉一样,我建议你再试一下,一个是在6000转的转速下只产生130马力,一个在5600转的转速下产生157马力。如果你连重量相差300kg的中级车和经济性车的驾驶感觉都一样,我建议你多试一下,多跑一下高速公路,做一下高速急刹车,高速过弯,高速中变线,如果你还感觉一样,我也无话可说。
顺便说一句,如果你可以接受cammay这样中级车的价钱,又讲究驾驶感受,我建议你购买acura 4缸车,2.0L I4, 16 - Valve, 200 @ 7400 Horsepower   重量:1257kg, 200 马力的车,ACURA 公认的驾驶快感和精湛的做工,我想是最适合你的。像你所说,你试过很多车,又讲究驾驶感觉,不试acura这样满街都看得见的高性能跑车,也够奇怪的。
在最后啰嗦一句:camry 和 corolla 决非大米和白面的区别,而是盒饭和大餐的区别,至少,价钱摆在哪,如果没有区别,就没有人买camry了!

Post by VW
没错。就是拿Camry和Corolla比。
所有的参数(包括功率,车重)都是一个参考,重要的是亲自驾驶体验。
驾驶时候的感觉,知道么?如果你驾驶所有的车感觉都一样,就不用跟我讨论了。
驾驶体验就象吃饭,每个人有不同的喜好,有人喜欢馒头,有人喜欢大米,有人喜欢面条。
你不能强行告诉别人大米比馒头好吃,而是要让别人自己去吃吃看。每个人吃起来都不同。更不能因为大米比馒头贵就认为一定大米比馒头好吃。
我驾驶Jetta的感觉就很不好,减震太硬了,就这一条,就不考虑它了。
Mazda3,我不喜欢仪表盘的偏红色,看着不舒服。另外感觉高速的时候发飘。虽然这款车从参数来看性价比高,但是实际驾驶的时候没感觉到,所以对于自己来说等于没有。
驾驶的时候舒服不舒服,来自感觉,而不是对参数的思念。
我还试驾了很多车型,最终选了Corolla LE(选LE因为有ABS).
我对于Camry(4缸)和Corolla的驾驶体验,个人感觉差别不大,在加速性能,高速稳定,都没有感觉到明显的区别。感觉最大的不同是坐在Camry里面右面空间大了些。对于我来说这些细微差别不值税后$6000的差价,所以不选Camry.
也许有的人驾驶各种车感觉的差别不是很大,就象吃馒头,米饭还是面条都无所谓,不挑食。所以买车只好主要看参数。但是我挑食,驾不同车的感觉也有很大不同。所以我选车型的时候就是一个一个的去试车,直到找到感觉好的车型。
相信挑食的人也很多。建议大家买车的时候要多去试车。比较之后,必有所得。千万不要人云亦云。开车不是给别人看的,而是自己开着高兴。自己喜欢哪个就买哪个。

所以最后总结选车型最主要的一条:
* 自己喜欢哪个就买哪个。 *
怎么确定自己喜欢哪个呢? --- 试车!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

72#
发表于 2004-8-19 02:39 | 只看该作者
这里并不等于你说不谈政治,就不让别人谈政治,我只说我不买日本货,我并没有劝说你不买,我也没说你买日本车就不对,我说的只是个人的感受,我也承认大多数日本车质量比其他国家的好,但价钱贵,维修和配件也贵,对我而言,我绝对不买日货,但我不强求别人与我一样,我尊重每个人的权利。
美国和中国的关系,等中国换了制度再拭目以待,伊拉克问题,历史自会有评价,就像鸦片战争,不同的时间,历史会给出不同的结论。
好,我们不谈政治。只谈车。
如果想买二手车的话,可以访问:www.lespac.com.这是蒙特利尔的最大的二手商品网站,汽车有大约10000辆,很多是私人的,买私人车,价钱便宜,而且省税,只要7.5%。我的ford车也是通过这个网站买的,价钱比dealer便宜大约1500元,我一个修车的朋友也认为我买的便宜。如果想买更便宜的,如果不怕麻烦,可以到蒙特利尔的附近小城去买,比如三河,cormwall,有时候,价钱便宜的不可想象,因为小城人口一般不超过10万,二手车不好卖。

Post by mobileplay
先回hy_nathalie

我曾经说过,这里只谈技术不谈政治,美国这几天航母全到中国家门口去了,冲着谁?美国为了石油才打的伊拉克,是除了美国人,全事件都知道的司马昭之心,中国如果换了个制度,美国该打你还是照打。没办法,所有产汽车的大国没个好,你又不得不买,还要掂量着口袋里的这点钱,所以仍旧这句话,只谈技术不谈政治。字体放大人人都会,但用不着。

回VW和老贵

英雄所见略同,本人也是COROLLA LE, 2005款,$24,900(FINAL价,含税和FREIGHT及其他所有费用)拿下,含有FREE BLOCKER HEATER($154税前)和FREE车窗防盗刻号(约$200-250税前),估计现在买还可降100-200的,说不上全城最低价,也应该是‘之一’吧
选COROLLA LE原因太多了,其中ABS就是一条,强烈同意VW
老贵HONDA ACCORD此款 2004有$1000REBATE,注意。

回IN

租比买最后要贵4-5千至少,有很多算法,但同一结果,亏很多。所以DEALER很希望你租。租车有这几种人
1。FAN,爱新型新车,过二年就换,穷但不算计钱
2。怕麻烦,不爱维护,也体现在不爱计算COST
3。中短期工作或学习
4。有钱

所以这很大部分取决于个人性格

对於VAN,不知道你选择GM的原因,一般都选CARAVAN,SIENA和ODYSSEY。 CARAVAN便宜,为价拿大第一销量(人人都买说明还是值他的价的),SIENA2004款有改革性设计,性能超越了ODYSSEY(仅2004),反正SIENA和ODYSSEY轮流坐庄,2003以前ODYSSEY好一丁点。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

73#
发表于 2004-8-19 09:54 | 只看该作者
懂的朋友买二手,不太懂的买新的,你也不能要求人家马上成为高手嘛,哈哈。汽车上面谈到政治也是您老先说的,还用了别人炸版用的大字,哈哈,别上火啊,人都到加拿大了,还日来日去多没有意思,这车都是给咱们服务的,大爷花钱找乐子呗:wink:

私人二手也要有火眼金睛,我没有所以根本没有想过,不懂的朋友别省了小的亏了大的,我的一个安省朋友买了一个私人二手,那个家伙也算比较懂的了,2周后发动机坏了,3000块的车子300卖了。买保值一点的新车型号还是比买二手合算,加上新车的感觉也不是省下那些钱可以换来的,既然乐嘛就要乐到爽,在预算允许的范围内。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

74#
发表于 2004-8-19 13:04 | 只看该作者

I like MAZDA

Read this report, FYI:

2004 Mazda6 - A Powerful Persuader
Mazda's new midsize sedan has to be one of the most important new entries in the automotive sector. Why? It not only represents the future of a Japanese brand that continually struggles among its peers for recognition, and therefore sales, but puts its company more on the mark mostly due to standout styling.

And there's nothing particularly wrong with that. After all, most of us first become attracted to the significant other in our lives from appearances, why not the cars we drive. The 626 that the 6 replaces is about as uninspired from a design standpoint as a car ever was. Its textbook blandness only caused true Mazda devotees to sit up and take notice, where the Mazda6 is pulling would be buyers away from traditionally more popular Japanese and domestic brands.

But after the initial wow factor is over, is there enough substance behind the style to keep us enamored. Yes and, maybe not depending on your priorities. Let me explain. If you're looking for a sporty driving experience the Mazda delivers, that is unless you've first driven a Nissan Altima or Honda Accord. Its not that the 6 isn't fun to drive, its handling is quite good, if a little on the soft side, and steering very responsive, most likely due to its engine-rpm-sensing variable power assist rack-and-pinion system. Its sophisticated 4 sensor, 3-channel ABS equipped 4-wheel disc brakes, assisted further by electronic brake force distribution (EBFD), engage with verve too.

Even its 160 hp 2.3-L 4-cylinder base powerplant is relatively quick. Its 155 lb-ft of torque is adequate for the class, as is the top 3.0-L V6 engine's 192 lb-ft of torque. The latter has an enticing exhaust note too, as all 220-hp charge to speed.

If the midsize segment of the car market wasn't so incredibly strong this Mazda6 would be awe inspiring. But driving next to a slightly lighter weight 1,456 kg (3,210 lb) 245-hp Nissan Altima SE with 246 lb-ft of torque, or even a tad heavier 1,521 kg (3,353 lb) 240-hp Honda Accord EX V6 with 211 lb-ft of torque, the 1,471 kg (3,243 lb) Mazda6 GT-V6 feels a little lethargic. The same can be said for its power to weight ratio in base trim, with the 175-hp Altima at least. On the good side, Mazda seems to have exorcised the torque steer gremlins out of the steering box, translating into excellent stability through the corners at both low and high speeds.

But what's going on with the shifter? While a Mazda spokesman apologetically explained that the reason its manual actuation was switched to the polar opposite of all other sequential automatics in the world, pulling backward to move up through the gears and pressing forward to gear down, is due to a safety issue. Supposedly if you leave your hand on the lever while driving, like so many people do, and an emergency happens, Mazda says you're most likely to pull back and cause the car to gear down, if using the more popular shift pattern, which could induce a loss of traction in slippery conditions. But I found the opposite true. Normally panicked drivers depress the brakes, which would cause a forward movement on the gearshift lever, resulting in exactly what Mazda doesn't want to occur. Since I have no scientific information to back up my theory I can't say for sure, but Mazda hasn't put forth any studies on the matter that I have been able to find either.

Just the same, due to driving at least fifty other cars with the reverse pattern this year alone, I kept rowing the shifter the wrong way up or down the gears, a constant frustration that caused me to leave it in drive most of the time. I even spoke to a friend who just purchased a Mazda6 with the sequential automatic shifter, thinking that maybe if not used to driving with this type of transmission in the first place and having not experienced as many alternative shifters as I have it might not be as much of a problem. To some extent this was true, but he still said that he didn't find the pattern intuitive. So Mazda, either BMW, Audi, Acura, Infiniti, and everyone else are wrong, or you've got the automotive equivalent of the Beta video tape. My guess is that it will go the way of the doomed electronic device, conforming to the status quo so that a consumers first impression of the shifter, which usually only happens once on the all important test drive, is a good one. Fortunately Mazda offers a 5-speed manual shifter on all 6 models, the best choice if sport is a high priority.

While the shifter was obviously my Mazda6 pet peeve, the rest of the interior is quite well executed. The overall design is attractive, with the requisite metallic interior bits and soft touch plastics. I like the thin horizontal LED display at the top of the center stack. It doesn't take up much room but still presents the important information for all eyes to see - imperative if your right hand partner likes to adjust audio and temperature controls. The large opaque plastic dials that surround the HVAC knobs are especially stylish - kudos to Mazda for attention to detail. The top-line in-dash 6-disc Bose audio system, by the way, is stellar.

The GT's steering wheel, with its audio and climate control switches in perfect placement for thumb control without removing the hands from their optimal positions, is a very nice piece of work. My only complaint is a minor one. The rib of stitching that crosses the top of the thumb indents chafed my thumbs after a long period of driving. I may only have noticed this because I just drove the Acura TSX, a car the Mazda6 has been compared to for more reasons than just styling. The steering wheel in the Acura is just about perfect.

With the Acura in mind the Mazda isn't quite as refined as some of its competitors either. I'd put it on par with the Nissan Altima, but it doesn't quite measure up to the TSX or Honda Accord for that matter, the former targeted directly at the top-tier 6. The Toyota Camry is more refined too, but I don't think it is a direct competitor for the sportier Mazda.

I won't delve into packages and prices during this road test as I covered it recently in an exhaustive preview, but will say it has a great deal of competition in both its $24,295 base GS model and $34,105, fully loaded GT-V6. In the lower end the aforementioned Honda Accord starts $495 lower at $23,800 while delivering slightly more torque and identical horsepower. The more powerful Altima 2.5 S begins at an even lower $23,798. In the mid $30K range a bevy of lower end premium brands, like the Acura, are available. While Audi's A4, BMW's 320i and Saab's 9-3 don't offer quite as many features as the Mazda6, many will go with less to access the cachet these brands bring.

But still, even though there are others in its class that outperform it, that offer more refinement and greater comfort, and have better reputations for reliability, I keep getting lured back simply by good looks alone. The Mazda6 is a classically elegant automobile that should age very well, important for resale. And really, it performs well enough for most, offers enough refinement and should stay out of the garage more often than not. Appearance is a powerful persuader.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

75#
发表于 2004-8-19 13:40 | 只看该作者

开这个帖子的人哪里去了?

哈哈,出来说两句啊?还是换这里的马甲已经?:d
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

76#
发表于 2004-8-19 19:52 | 只看该作者
我猜Corolla4000转的马力和Camry3000转的马力差不多。
估计开Camry的都踩不过4000转,开Corolla多踩1000转加速效果一样,哈哈。
没试Acura因为附近没有Dealer,把附近的Dealer都试遍了,试的太多了,也烦了。总不能把所有牌子的车都开一遍吧,哈哈。
另外有的车一看名字和外形就不喜欢,懒的试车了。
Post by hy_nathalie
coroll: 1.8L I4, 16 - Valve, 130 @ 6000 Horsepower ,重量:1145kg

camry: 2.4L I4, 16 - Valve, 157 @ 5600 Horsepower ,重量:1455kg
如果说这两个车的驾驶感觉一样,我建议你再试一下,一个是在6000转的转速下只产生130马力,一个在5600转的转速下产生157马力。如果你连重量相差300kg的中级车和经济性车的驾驶感觉都一样,我建议你多试一下,多跑一下高速公路,做一下高速急刹车,高速过弯,高速中变线,如果你还感觉一样,我也无话可说。
顺便说一句,如果你可以接受cammay这样中级车的价钱,又讲究驾驶感受,我建议你购买acura 4缸车,2.0L I4, 16 - Valve, 200 @ 7400 Horsepower 重量:1257kg, 200 马力的车,ACURA 公认的驾驶快感和精湛的做工,我想是最适合你的。像你所说,你试过很多车,又讲究驾驶感觉,不试acura这样满街都看得见的高性能跑车,也够奇怪的。
在最后啰嗦一句:camry 和 corolla 决非大米和白面的区别,而是盒饭和大餐的区别,至少,价钱摆在哪,如果没有区别,就没有人买camry了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

77#
发表于 2004-8-19 22:44 | 只看该作者
请问abs是什么?

我只看了jetta和mazda6,这两个这什么option都不要,就已经包含了电动窗,空调,等等
所以给我的感觉是只用加以个自动档,和遥控启动,
mazda6马达不好?他还介绍说他的马达是全Alumimium

然后mazda6耗油大吗?因为jetta和他的系数是一样的,如果说jetta耗油。。。

carmy 车不知道空间大不大,jetta现在觉得太小了,我希望车相对大一点,但不想要van或suv

哎呀,真是头大!?!!:mad:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

78#
发表于 2004-8-20 01:40 | 只看该作者

请教mobileplay

我也正琢磨买新车,首先考虑了Corolla LE:cool: 。看了你的介绍,TOYOTA 在QUEBEC没价可讲,05 Corolla LE 的价就是26K。有心根你学去OTTAWA买吧,又担心口语不灵电话上侃不下来:frown: 。想来想去又琢磨上了Accord DX。我比较了一下Corolla LE 和 Camry LE,价差约4K,估计Accord DX应和Camry LE差不多。如Accord能侃下1-2K的话,28K左右就能拿下。28-29K的Accord是否比26K的Corolla的合算?Accord到底怎么样:confused: ?想听听你的建议。另外,你有没有04年4门的Accord DX价格消息,如有没有rebat, invoice price是多少等。

谢过先 !!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

79#
发表于 2004-8-20 09:38 | 只看该作者
楼下我说一下我的看法:

1) ABS是anti-brake-system,防抱死刹车,Corolla和Civic上面是选配的,而到Camry和Accord上面就是标配了,所以顶级的前者和初级的后者的价格其实没有差很多;

2) Toyota的利息是4.9%,Honda是2.8%,所以其实最终成本Toyota还要高一点,这个是如果你不是现金一次付清的话,有影响;

3) 个人认为市场价格反应的东西的质量,Toyota价高利息贵,东西肯定比Honda同样级别的会好那么一点,另外二手上面Toyota也较保值一点。Mazda6的利息还是0%(48个月),现代的更是有72个月0%的,所以还是有点关系的;

4) 车子大小,如果不考虑开车子人的问题,因为前座可以向后调节,考虑做后面的人的话,肯定是Camry和Accord会好一点,jetta在中国做过,没做过后排。我觉得如果你180以上,身材“饱满”的话,还是选择大一号的车子,自己座的舒服最重要。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

80#
发表于 2004-8-20 11:07 | 只看该作者
mobileplay 已经辛辛苦苦砍过价了,你不需要电话砍价了。
只须跟mobileplay要一下那个Dealer的电话,然后说照样再来一辆就行了。保证两边都高兴。
去一次Otawa省一千多,划算啊!
Post by su35
我也正琢磨买新车,首先考虑了Corolla LE:cool: 。看了你的介绍,TOYOTA 在QUEBEC没价可讲,05 Corolla LE 的价就是26K。有心根你学去OTTAWA买吧,又担心口语不灵电话上侃不下来:frown: 。想来想去又琢磨上了Accord DX。我比较了一下Corolla LE 和 Camry LE,价差约4K,估计Accord DX应和Camry LE差不多。如Accord能侃下1-2K的话,28K左右就能拿下。28-29K的Accord是否比26K的Corolla的合算?Accord到底怎么样:confused: ?想听听你的建议。另外,你有没有04年4门的Accord DX价格消息,如有没有rebat, invoice price是多少等。

谢过先 !!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-27 06:53 , Processed in 0.047120 second(s), 38 queries .