租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: MT911
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] 是我有病,还是……?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
291#
发表于 2002-12-1 21:59 | 只看该作者
我只有19岁,我知道也许我太小,经历的事情太少,懂的事情也不多,但我明白中国生了我养了我,如果在我的19年来中国没有发展的话,我不可能只身来到加拿大,家里不可能有能力担负起这庞大的开支,我也不可能生活得如此安逸。
香港人台湾人到底怎么样,我认识得不多,不全,不敢轻易评论,但起码我明白,他们也不是完美的,他们也不是象ZEE口中说得这么好。连我认识的香港人都说香港女孩整体素质太差,不是说受的教育差,是说人的素养,品德。
zee,我知道你以自己认识香港台湾人为荣,我还知道你看不起中国,因为他穷,他不够民主,但是我希望你也明白知恩图报,你能说你从出生到现在没从中国得到一点好处么?没得到好处你又是怎么能出现在这里的?我最讨厌的就是那种一边辱骂中国,一边站在旁边嗑着瓜子看笑话的人!这种人最可耻!
我了解的历史不多,但我印象里每个国家在发家的阶段都做过不道德的事情,美国不是靠倒卖军火么?英国更可气,他走私鸦片,侵占别人领土,你能说他们好么?中国是又很多人做了不道德的事情,但是为什么你们能原谅美国英国的恶行,就不能原谅他们呢?我想他们也有苦衷,毕竟每个人家庭背景不一样,到这里混饭不容易,他们也有一家老小的。当然我不是支持他们的行为,但我只是想让一些崇拜资本主义的中国人知道,他们眼中完美的发达国家也并不光荣!
最后,我希望你们不要在一边看中国的笑话了,帮助他才是最关键的。
等我学成之后一定要回国的,尽我的能力帮助我这辈子最热爱的祖国。
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

292#
发表于 2002-12-1 22:29 | 只看该作者
多好的孩子呀,中国有希望了!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

293#
发表于 2002-12-1 23:13 | 只看该作者
Hello, Wasa
Zee is stupid.  But, ZEE being stupid does not give your right to say hong kong people as a group has lower quality.  Even your hong kong friend told you so.  Zee is a chinese from mainland, he says chinese people has lower quality than others, is it true? of course not. By same token, you can not say a group of people has lower quality.  This is simply a disrespect to human being, because huamn is not rice, the word quality should not be used to judge a people. You must know a person on a indivisual basis, is he kind, generous, open minded, hard work and so on so forth.

What do you mean "why you can not forgive the immoral things chinese done"? If I understand you correctly, you meant if other countries had done immoral things before, it give us a reason to do so.  I would say NO.   we can forgive(I am not sure about it) but we will not forget we will not allow the immoral things happen again. Simply because people will suffer. Maybe we don't have the power to stop it, but we will not give our moral support.

Again, I dont think ZEE is a bad person, he just can not think very clearly.
Be the change you wish to see in the world
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

294#
发表于 2002-12-1 23:30 | 只看该作者
谢谢圆明园。因为很快要回去,担心借了你的书没法看完,还是以后回来再说吧。
对了你说的圆明园60,70年代更好,让我有点心惊,是因为文革?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

295#
发表于 2002-12-2 00:08 | 只看该作者
Ok, Ailing
I was lying a little bit when I said 60's, I had never been there in the 60's, it was from imagination.  My first visit was '75 .  Why did I say it was good then?  It was not a fancy park as it is today, it was a site of ruins, I was little, so the place appeared bigger, there was no tourists, sometimes you could see the sign of black smokes on some of the stones.  I don't really regrets the facts it was burned by the English and French, because it never belongs to people - people who built it.  Unlike others, I never tried to imagine how much more beautiful it could be if it was not burned, because I know if it was not burned, people who dont belong to the royals would never get a chance to see it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

296#
发表于 2002-12-2 00:26 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

297#
发表于 2002-12-2 00:43 | 只看该作者
梧桐
Thanks a lot.  

TO MAOLU
I saw a name there, in the picture from 梧桐's link,  单士元, 北京故宫博物院院长, he has 2 wifives, even after the liberation.
This is another example that we can not judge people by his sexual life or marriage status.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

298#
发表于 2002-12-2 15:40 | 只看该作者
我就是喜欢圆明园的苍凉,当然欣赏之余感觉复杂。
或者正是这种又有复杂情绪又有想象又有眼前的大气余韵,才让我铭心刻骨吧。
我不能没心肝地说这样比什么都有更有内容,但是我还是没有办法地喜欢她这样。

现在可能已是惨不忍睹了吧?所以这几年没有再去。

谢谢梧桐的图。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

299#
发表于 2002-12-2 15:54 | 只看该作者
By my point of view, everybody is sick in Montreal. There is no love, only sex; no friendship, only cold faces; Winter is here, and winter is everywhere.  :mad:    :mad:    :mad:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

300#
发表于 2002-12-3 08:46 | 只看该作者
Hello ALL,

I like the word 苍凉 to describe Yuanmingyuan.  BTW, what is translation in English, some friends here can help?

梧桐 , please visit this room often, the room 中国为何长期落后于西方 has some characters, but too much character assassination. I don't know if I should be surprised by what people would say to each other behind a pseudonym, at my age, I guess I should not.  

I am new to this board (sino quebec), but I like it very much.  There are so many kind people.  I like people here, dynamic, energitic, full of curiosity, willing to help their countrymen.  Mr. ZEE, if you visit this site often you should be able to realize how wonderful and fortunate we are.  Mr. ZEE, if my memory does not fail me, I think you requested somebody to introduce you an web site which has positive opinion about Chinese people.  Her I have one, from Josh Fred.  I am long time Mr. Fred's reader, he made fun of everthing crossing his eyes, this is the only time ,my very humble opinion, he said someting which is seriously positive.

ppppp, welcome aboard and cheer up!

Maolu, are you mad at me?  You are big girl, you can take a shot.  

Lets work together to make this room the most successful room in the whole sino quebec board.

p.s.: I visited a lot of hot topics and I have some ideas to make this topic second home to all visitors.  Thanks, MT911, you started, we wil continue.

千里之行,始于足下。 与蒙城华人共勉
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-3 18:55 , Processed in 0.045163 second(s), 38 queries .