租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: MT911
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] 是我有病,还是……?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
301#
发表于 2002-12-3 20:53 | 只看该作者
Where are you, people?

梧桐, Come to visit this room.  I saw you at 中国为何长期落后于西方? You are the only voice of reason there, maybe plus SinoPsycho and Hiknight.  I don't appreciate people say whatever they like to hurt others. They do that because  they can hide behind a mask.  This is abuse of freedom of expression.

I hesitated to join the discussion, I decided not to.  It became my advice to you.  We are here to find the truth, to share our findings and share our friendship.  We are not here to compete.  If we have to use the term of competition, then the only victor should be the truth, let the truth win over false and fake, us human should be humbled by it.

Black bird used to visit here, because certain behavior of certain people, he does not like it here anymore.  I saw him in the news paper the other day. Good luck, Black Bird and come here drop us a line.
Be the change you wish to see in the world
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

302#
发表于 2002-12-3 21:10 | 只看该作者
Is it possible to change the title of topic? If the answer is yes, what is the procedure?

Ailing, how are you doing?  I don't see you here today.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

303#
发表于 2002-12-3 22:35 | 只看该作者
to 圆明园 Yuan Ming Yuan :

I insist one group of people can be described as lower quality, this is fact, and truth. you can't deny it though you just try to be politically correct. in my view, Chinese mainlander is a group of low quality people, after ages ****ed up birth control policy and house hold restriction regulation, people in that land tend to marry each other in a very small geographic area and the more educated, the less they want to have a child, while the less educated, the more they want to have a bunch of children. this is a truly reverse evolution of human being. also, the government is so evil that the whole society and population was contaminated, in mainland China, there's no faith, no truth, no morality, thus there's no hope either. just trying to be politically correct doesn't prevent people from telling the truth.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

304#
发表于 2002-12-3 22:38 | 只看该作者
Yuan Mingyuan, thank you. I'm flattered. Tell me who's Josh Fred. I'm not knowledgeable enough.  wink
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

305#
发表于 2002-12-3 22:42 | 只看该作者
Zee, the truth is that you just see part of truth  :p
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

306#
发表于 2002-12-3 23:35 | 只看该作者
Hi, Wutong,
http://www.sinoquebec.com/BenZhanZhuanFang/ChineseMovedByMontreal.html
Actually, I read Fred's article here at SinoQuebec. Thanks for join us here.

To Mr. Zee
1. I value people most are their kindness, the way they treat their families, their neighbors and friends, their country men,their fellow huamn beings.  
2. We are much more closely related (gene wise)than most of us think.  It is a fact the gene pool in africa alone is much richer than the rest of the world combined.
3. There are stupid people all over the world.  Please watch some of American TV show, i.e. Jerry Springer, Judge Joe Brown, People's court.  
4. Who gives you the right to look down 1.3 billion people!  They are our families, friends and relatives.  This is not a question of politically correctness, it has nothing to do with it, this is about respect. We, no matter who we are, should never ever forget where we are coming from, we should be very honest to ourselves.
5. ZEE, imagine you have all the most advanced technologies in the world, you have 95% of the money of the world, even you can sleep with 1000 beautiful women, you can live in a 1000 storeies building with a garden bigger than Yuan Ming Yuan, but you do not have a friend, a classmate, a family that loves you, then, what do you really have?  Think about it.  You are going to be like 'petitami', it is your choice, it is your life.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

307#
发表于 2002-12-4 00:02 | 只看该作者
By the way, I am here to make friends, "lower quality" is ok for me. ZEE, you keep those "high quality" people for yourself, one day you may get some 'better' gene for your children. (I am joking)

Good night, all, high quality and low quality, you both need a good night sleep.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

308#
发表于 2002-12-4 00:04 | 只看该作者
to 圆明园 Yuan Ming Yuan :

with all due respect, please don't mistaken yourself, that where you/we are coming from, that 1.3 billion chinese are our family friends relatives is one thing, while that China mainland is land that has populated too many evil doers is another. where you/we are from has nothing to do with the discussion of the quality of a population, nor are how many friend i have and how rich i am, and how many women i slept.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

309#
发表于 2004-7-6 22:52 | 只看该作者

没个地方都有好人和坏人

在加拿大做生意的,我可以保证,没有碰到过华人欠帐的、赖帐的,可是有西人就会来这
一套。在加拿大做房东的,如果你的房客是中国人,那么恭喜你,你如果不要无事生非的
话,那么你的房客是这里最好的房客,但是如果你的房客中有西人,我可不敢说了,可能
在以后的日子里,你有得麻烦了,拖欠房租了,弄不好还会和你在法庭上见……。
好了,我就讲这些,大家见仁见智了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

310#
发表于 2004-7-8 01:23 | 只看该作者
大家都真诚而坦率的做好自己,别理会那些无聊的说道........那些冷漠别人的人到头来最被冷漠的是他们自己的心...........刚来的时候我也很受不了街上中国人的冷漠表情....只有两个字给他们"何必?!"..
成天这样来了国外,我也觉得他们真冤.................图什么?!....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-4 01:32 , Processed in 0.052915 second(s), 38 queries .