租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: 神仙姐姐
打印 上一主题 下一主题

失眠,失眠,失眠!!怎么办

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
91#
发表于 2004-3-28 03:40 | 只看该作者
你买的东西效果不好么?要不然,你练瑜伽么?我时不时会在晚上临睡觉之前练练瑜伽。你也可以练习一下啊。如果你不会,我可以教教你,其实不难的,动作不难,练习以后会很舒服。;)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

92#
发表于 2004-3-28 13:07 | 只看该作者
神仙姐姐,还有一个简单点的方法,按摩。中医上说失眠是脏腑功能紊乱,又有肝郁、痰热、阴虚、心脾虚等,有不同的治疗方式,但是有一个方法可能对你有效,睡觉前按摩百会穴,10-15分钟。百会穴简单点说在你的发际正中心向后的顶中线向后2、3指处。按摩的力度不要太重。
加强身体锻炼、练瑜伽等都是很好的方法,还有提高身体免疫力很重要。
祝你睡个好觉!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

93#
发表于 2004-3-28 14:21 | 只看该作者
治疗失眠多喝小米粥就行了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

94#
发表于 2004-3-28 17:05 | 只看该作者

酒可以帮助睡眠

非常理解,因为我也曾经历过。我这里有一个自疗的方法,对我自己是很有效的,介绍与你不妨一试。
1。如果有条件,睡觉前可以进行20分钟的慢跑;
2。进行热水浴;
3。喝一小杯酒精含量10%左右的红酒(葡萄酒)或一小瓶啤酒(340ml)。
4。大约30分钟后睡意就来了,即可入睡。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

95#
发表于 2004-4-7 23:01 | 只看该作者

dfkgj

唐三街有卖一种纯中药片剂,叫做"千金片",挺好的,没有依赖性,而且效果很好,也便宜,是纯中药成份,所以可以放心服用.

其实 长期失眠的人除了吃药没有什么别的办法可以去除病根,因为这根本就是精神压力导致,导致你担忧焦虑的原因不除,别的什么办法都没有用,只好用物理办法去除,就是吃药.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

97#
发表于 2004-4-18 15:13 | 只看该作者
Acutally, HA CI might also work: For myself, I had long period sleepless problem when I was very ill related major depression and I was three years already sffured for sleepless. But once I tried to use HA CI to cure my illness, in the some time, I also tried to used HA CI to cure my sleepless and other related sicknesses, and it really worked out.

HA CI Acupressure and Chinese meditation might helpful for you, if you interested, I could should you how to use it by yourself to cure your illness. I am very experienced and I am the beneficiary from HA CI.<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

For myself, I tried many different of things try to cure my major depression illness and side-effects, also sleepless and other kind illness--you may find an article I wrote late on at same topic 凡人常事Experiences once finished the language correction.

关于哈慈五行针及中国传统气疗与人体健康

身在海外,往往因顽疾病痛、精神、社会及生活压力缠身折磨倍受困扰而无所适从,却因缺乏良医以致无法获得解脱而苦恼。经常在网络上看到一些求医求方的贴子,然真正能获得解脱的又有多少?

本人亦深有感触。由于一系列的打击和不平连连接踵而来终于精神崩溃的我,却因长达五年西医精神忧郁症的治疗,非但令我的病情加重,同时又平白增添了严重药物反应的折磨以致几乎对生存丧失信心的我,在百试无方之中,无意间通过对哈慈及中国传统气疗获得再生

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

98#
发表于 2004-4-18 15:58 | 只看该作者
偶都替你感动
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

99#
发表于 2004-4-18 17:03 | 只看该作者
Thanks a lot! I wish after my story published, people might get some benefits from my bad experience in order to build up better life in the future!

Here is the first article: http://69.59.142.36/bbs/showthread.php?t=63262

(QUOTE)
NIGHTMARE

EXPERIENCE WITH MY LAWYERS

MANY THANKS TO MR. GUIBERT FORTIN FROM CANADIAN SOCIETY WHO SPENT A LOT OF HIS OWN TIME TO HELP ME TO CORRECT MY WRITING

The first time I started to use lawyers was in December 1995 when a terrible accident happened to my late wife. It was the first time I was using a lawyer in my whole life, and I believed that a lawyer would try the best to protect his clients’ rights according to the law and justice, and I totally trusted him without any question since he was working for me.

But ten years later, I must admit my experience has been devastating: these lawyers abused my trust, destroyed my business and my personal life, brought my family and myself into a nightmare, I got ill with a mental depression and survived side-effects from western depression medical treatment … It taught to me a great lesson.

I am a very traditional Chinese who like some other cultures (Jews for instance) respect their own words and make contracts once the words are out of their mouth. But I discovered this is not the world I was going through in the following years! Many people are dishonest, and selfish. Based on my values, I was na&iuml;ve, I trusted these lawyers and all of this caused me more and more suffering until recently.

This lesson has taught me that there is no justice no matter how. Only money counts, And if the amount is significant, greed could push my own lawyer to become my worst enemy!

For nearly ten years, I never had a chance to meet a good lawyer, so it led me to lose everything I owned. It has put me in an unending nightmare. That is the reason why I have been unable to work because I cannot accept that injustice that fell upon my family and myself.

Below are descriptions of the events that happened with each of these lawyers. After reading those descriptions you will understand why I lost trust and hope gradually. My personal life went into a “deep shit” because of these people, and they just walked away without any consequences for their misbehaviour.

... ... (QUOTE)

Post by stop it
偶都替你感动
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

100#
发表于 2004-4-20 15:10 | 只看该作者
:d 正常剂量服用谷维素不会有依赖性,尽管放心服用,它类似维生素.睡眠不好,还可服用维生素b1.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-28 02:02 , Processed in 0.051049 second(s), 37 queries .