字付CARRIE,如果有来世我一定不会失去你

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
81#
发表于 2006-11-30 10:10 | 只看该作者
你是不是言情剧看的太多了,到了现在还想和她共白头?花痴!
为什么要为她而改变?你就是你!
世间好女子多的是,不要去找什么特别的方法,那是有病!:confused:
Post by carriezhang9
谢谢你,我曾经伤心过,现在并不觉得很伤心了,因为我全心的、没有任何心机和条件的爱过一个人,够了。我也同情某些人,整日生活在面具里,不累吗?一辈子也没真心的爱过一个人,为了表面繁华,不值得。说起来你可能会笑,就算到了今日,在我心中和我一起白头的人始终还是我的妻子,我也不想再改变了。不能人间共白头,我会找到一个特别的方法来追随我心中的感情。
我的母亲已经很老了,我不想她在为我操心。说起来,我对不起她还有我儿子,我不够坚强,我不值得她的关爱。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

82#
发表于 2006-11-30 13:40 | 只看该作者

Whichever you want, it is your decision

Maybe my word is too harsh for you. Maybe you are right that I can’t judge you without even knowing you. However, if you understand my post in the different way (actually I’m not a person who tries to guide you on how to understand my post, different people will have different understanding against the same topic, even the same people in different situation will have the different reaction for the same topic. Reason why I’m trying to explain to you here is because of your honesty on replying my post. I can feel that. And only because of this, I’m now explaining to you as an exception)

If you really want me to get you out, plus you have to put your believe in me, you can PM me your email address and only send your phone number through your personal email. In that case, you still have your privacy. However, if you don’t want me being involved in your sad story and/or you doubt my capability, then you just walk away from my post. In the meantime, this will be the last mail I follow under your article.<O:p</O:p
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

83#
发表于 2006-12-1 04:26 | 只看该作者
Nobody can help me. I am tired of this kind of life, waking up in early morning every day, feeling the coldness of cealing and special quietness, dreaming of that face leaving farther and farther again and my son's peaceful noise which was very normal and is now becoming an expensive wish. Thank you anyway. Maybe you are capable in many things even in my deal. I have no doubt. However, that is properly not what I want.
Post by bellcnd
Maybe my word is too harsh for you. Maybe you are right that I can’t judge you without even knowing you. However, if you understand my post in the different way (actually I’m not a person who tries to guide you on how to understand my post, different people will have different understanding against the same topic, even the same people in different situation will have the different reaction for the same topic. Reason why I’m trying to explain to you here is because of your honesty on replying my post. I can feel that. And only because of this, I’m now explaining to you as an exception)

If you really want me to get you out, plus you have to put your believe in me, you can PM me your email address and only send your phone number through your personal email. In that case, you still have your privacy. However, if you don’t want me being involved in your sad story and/or you doubt my capability, then you just walk away from my post. In the meantime, this will be the last mail I follow under your article.<O:p</O:p
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

84#
发表于 2006-12-1 09:45 | 只看该作者
有了这样的事也不告诉老朋友,我已发了message给你,有空给我来电话吧,别象个女人似的
Post by carriezhang9
Nobody can help me. I am tired of this kind of life, waking up in early morning every day, feeling the coldness of cealing and special quietness, dreaming of that face leaving farther and farther again and my son's peaceful noise which was very normal and is now becoming an expensive wish. Thank you anyway. Maybe you are capable in many things even in my deal. I have no doubt. However, that is properly not what I want.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

85#
发表于 2006-12-2 00:04 | 只看该作者
SAD!

Where is Jesus?  I know he can save us.  Please help that poor man.  Amen!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

86#
发表于 2006-12-4 07:01 | 只看该作者
昨天下了今年的第一场雪,仿佛中我又看到了我们第一次在家乡雪中约会时的情景。我们穿得像棉球样子的摔倒在公园门口的雪地上,然后拉拉扯扯的站起来哈哈大笑,天在那一刻都变得格外的晴朗。无忧无虑的嬉闹,明艳动人的脸庞,似嗔似喜的表情似乎都昭示着一段美满姻缘。都远去了,越来越模糊,只剩下厉声的指责,冷漠的眼神,和挂在嘴边的嘲笑,在暗夜里无比地清晰起来。

是的,人世间本没有那么多十全十美的事情,但最求心中完美的伴侣是每个人的权利,就像我放不下我的妻子那样,因为她在我的心中是完美的,哪怕到了今日,我的妻子也可以追求她的完美,为什么要拦阻呢?
缘分来时相聚,缘分结时分手,保留一段思念和牵挂,不好吗?为什么我还放不下,为什么?是我的心魔,我的嫉妒心,好胜心,不甘心,和所有一切的负面的情绪在作祟,让我跳不出来。
心无菩提树,何处染尘埃?
月澄凝兮明空波,星磊落兮耿秋河,夜即良兮酒且多,乐方作兮奈别何?
黯然伤神者,为别尔已以。
人生在世不称意,明朝散发。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

87#
发表于 2006-12-4 10:34 | 只看该作者
你立这个贴子后说明你们已经缘尽,想象一下她看到后的心情吧!
大丈夫虽不能顶天立地,但也要拿得起,放得下。回国去找一个更好的女孩,真心伴你度过一生。:cool:
Post by carriezhang9
昨天下了今年的第一场雪,仿佛中我又看到了我们第一次在家乡雪中约会时的情景。我们穿得像棉球样子的摔倒在公园门口的雪地上,然后拉拉扯扯的站起来哈哈大笑,天在那一刻都变得格外的晴朗。无忧无虑的嬉闹,明艳动人的脸庞,似嗔似喜的表情似乎都昭示着一段美满姻缘。都远去了,越来越模糊,只剩下厉声的指责,冷漠的眼神,和挂在嘴边的嘲笑,在暗夜里无比地清晰起来。

是的,人世间本没有那么多十全十美的事情,但最求心中完美的伴侣是每个人的权利,就像我放不下我的妻子那样,因为她在我的心中是完美的,哪怕到了今日,我的妻子也可以追求她的完美,为什么要拦阻呢?
缘分来时相聚,缘分结时分手,保留一段思念和牵挂,不好吗?为什么我还放不下,为什么?是我的心魔,我的嫉妒心,好胜心,不甘心,和所有一切的负面的情绪在作祟,让我跳不出来。
心无菩提树,何处染尘埃?
月澄凝兮明空波,星磊落兮耿秋河,夜即良兮酒且多,乐方作兮奈别何?
黯然伤神者,为别尔已以。
人生在世不称意,明朝散发。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

88#
发表于 2006-12-9 13:14 | 只看该作者
又是一个周末。自从那天以后,我就不再喜欢过周末了,我不喜欢一个人对着冷冰冰的墙壁思念过去,想象曾经有过的温馨。
人们可以轻易的忘记很多的东西,好的、美的,但很难忘记仇恨和一些恶的记忆。不知道是什么样的神明给了人这样的本性?我要去问问他们,在一个最接近神明的日子。问问他们为什么要这样做?或许我也可以成为这些神明中的一个,决定人们的思想。
空空的房间

甜甜的笑,露出酒窝,要忘记你我实在没有把握
你接受我,你拒绝我,反正我的房间总不曾上锁
冷天寂寞,瑟缩在房间角落,热情的火早已减弱
还不习惯一个人的生活,对墙壁说我寂寞

曲终人不见。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

89#
发表于 2006-12-10 08:39 | 只看该作者
怎么?还没醒哪?空悲切!!
拜托,不要再做诗了,该干么干么去吧!
Post by carriezhang9
又是一个周末。自从那天以后,我就不再喜欢过周末了,我不喜欢一个人对着冷冰冰的墙壁思念过去,想象曾经有过的温馨。
人们可以轻易的忘记很多的东西,好的、美的,但很难忘记仇恨和一些恶的记忆。不知道是什么样的神明给了人这样的本性?我要去问问他们,在一个最接近神明的日子。问问他们为什么要这样做?或许我也可以成为这些神明中的一个,决定人们的思想。
空空的房间

甜甜的笑,露出酒窝,要忘记你我实在没有把握
你接受我,你拒绝我,反正我的房间总不曾上锁
冷天寂寞,瑟缩在房间角落,热情的火早已减弱
还不习惯一个人的生活,对墙壁说我寂寞

曲终人不见。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

90#
发表于 2006-12-12 21:06 | 只看该作者
天道循环,虽加国有必伸之理,难得实见!

人心效顺,即匹夫无不报之仇,易成空言
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-10-18 04:50 , Processed in 0.051241 second(s), 34 queries .