请问明珠小区和New St-Laurent的Back to Back(8户) Townhouse怎么样

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
111#
发表于 2010-4-8 12:41 | 只看该作者
你开窗的话,飞机不吵吗?

这里fee是12cent/sqft

我可能没说清楚,我只是和我的JJ提是否买marcel-laurin,他说了这些事情,我根本就没有和他提new-stlaurent的事情。
Post by lovelytito;2537019
If you near the highway or some big street, you will be bothered if you open windows because it will be too noisy, plus too much gas smell and dust from outside, more pollution. That's why I said, if you live in some area such as Bois franc (I am not trying to recommend bois franc, just give you an example), you can open your windows anytime because there is no gas smell and noise from the street. I always open windows in the summer.

You said your agent does not recommend you to buy condos at nouveau st-laurent, and I said do not 100% believe him, especially if he sells for marcel-laurin. I was just trying to say that JJ is not always right.....but if he has absolutely no benefit invloved on where you choose, you might consider a bit.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

112#
发表于 2010-4-8 13:05 | 只看该作者
Oh ok, I thought you were referring the ones at nouveau st-laurent.

Well, for the airplane noise, indeed there is noise, the whole ville st-laurent is under the noise area, but it really depends the location. Some location is right under the airlines, so the noise is louder, some locations can hardly hear too much noise. I don't know about the noise level at marcel laurin as I never stayed there for long enough. For bois franc, I don't find the noise is unbearable....otherwise I wouldn't buy another house in bois franc. The airplanes fly more frequently in the summer than in the winter. We don't hear any planes in the winter - less planes and windows are closed.

My mother also lives in bois franc and her condo has even louder noise than where I am living, and she still told me that it does not bother her at all and she loves where she lives.

I don't know how much level of noise you can bear.....suggest you to stay where you want to buy for at least 1 hour to see if you can stand for it.
Post by linsunrise;2537099
你开窗的话,飞机不吵吗?

这里fee是12cent/sqft

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

113#
发表于 2010-4-8 16:42 | 只看该作者
Marcel-Laurin那个好像就在航线下,我看飞机飞的挺低的,都能在机尾看见aircanada的标
Post by lovelytito;2537129
Oh ok, I thought you were referring the ones at nouveau st-laurent.

Well, for the airplane noise, indeed there is noise, the whole ville st-laurent is under the noise area, but it really depends the location. Some location is right under the airlines, so the noise is louder, some locations can hardly hear too much noise. I don't know about the noise level at marcel laurin as I never stayed there for long enough. For bois franc, I don't find the noise is unbearable....otherwise I wouldn't buy another house in bois franc. The airplanes fly more frequently in the summer than in the winter. We don't hear any planes in the winter - less planes and windows are closed.

My mother also lives in bois franc and her condo has even louder noise than where I am living, and she still told me that it does not bother her at all and she loves where she lives.

I don't know how much level of noise you can bear.....suggest you to stay where you want to buy for at least 1 hour to see if you can stand for it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

114#
发表于 2010-4-8 18:08 | 只看该作者
如果是那样,再加上靠近高速出口,又有很多汽车,你自己又很在意飞机的噪音,那就不要买。正如一个人在另一个贴子里谈到的,如果一格房子,你总在犹豫,疑惑,感觉不太痛快,就千万别买,否则事后十有八九要后悔。如果你特别喜欢,觉得大部分的条件都符合自己的标准,地理位置也好,那就不要犹豫。

很奇怪呢为什么非要在这个区买呢,这里很多地方都能听见飞机的, 你如果很在意飞机的声音,不如去LACHINE或者西岛, 都还算安静的区。
Post by linsunrise;2537303
Marcel-Laurin那个好像就在航线下,我看飞机飞的挺低的,都能在机尾看见aircanada的标
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

115#
发表于 2010-4-8 22:20 | 只看该作者
Post by linsunrise;2537099
你开窗的话,飞机不吵吗?

这里fee是12cent/sqft

有朋友在bois franc买的房,夏天的晚上大家在他家聊天,只要有飞机过大家就低头喝水,结果是提高了抗噪能力,也提高了他家厕所的利用率。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

116#
发表于 2010-4-9 08:48 | 只看该作者
飞机的噪音是問題,還有可能飞机掉到你頭上嗎?幾率大些吧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

117#
发表于 2010-4-9 09:19 | 只看该作者
have you ever studied physics? Or you are just trying to give everybody a good joke?
Post by FUJJJ;2537793
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

118#
发表于 2010-4-9 09:37 | 只看该作者
因为这个地方交通方便,lachine和西岛都不方便。
Post by lovelytito;2537382
如果是那样,再加上靠近高速出口,又有很多汽车,你自己又很在意飞机的噪音,那就不要买。正如一个人在另一个贴子里谈到的,如果一格房子,你总在犹豫,疑惑,感觉不太痛快,就千万别买,否则事后十有八九要后悔。如果你特别喜欢,觉得大部分的条件都符合自己的标准,地理位置也好,那就不要犹豫。

很奇怪呢为什么非要在这个区买呢,这里很多地方都能听见飞机的, 你如果很在意飞机的声音,不如去LACHINE或者西岛, 都还算安静的区。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

119#
发表于 2010-4-9 10:48 | 只看该作者
Post by FUJJJ;2537793

掉下来的可能性不大。但是理论上说当然会比不在航线上的要大点吧。一般人难得会碰上飞机失事。。比中彩票还难。。
不过你看DISCOVERY频道,飞机也是真容易出事。一个螺丝没上好就完了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

120#
发表于 2010-4-9 10:54 | 只看该作者
BOIS FRANC的房价充分证明了,飞机噪音不是大问题。
大家受的了飞机噪音。
看看DORVAL有好房子吗。价格要便宜的多。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-10 00:17 , Processed in 0.043194 second(s), 34 queries .