租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: antoine

卡车之路

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
发表于 2010-8-26 14:27 | 显示全部楼层
Post by dollarama;2666259
Hi all
I pass the writing exam last year, and now I have time to do the road test, so I need some hint for it.
Question:
Do I need the medical exam before I start study the road test? Or only before do the road test at SAAQ?

it is no need to do the medical test .

I read some post that say the school (DEP) study is better and easy find job, is it really difficult to find a job if only study like 8-15 hour and got the class 1 license ?

yes,that is right.

Anyone have a good school or good teacher can advise?

ks 2005 is good.
one is from south america is good teacher.his name is neilson.

The school I find one is 1,800 one is 3,000, they only different for few hour, is it really big different?

the price shoud be 55 per hour,around 30 hours is ok for us.

If I need the extra practice on the road, do I need a school teacher next to me or I can find someone who has class 1 license? (both school ask for 120 an hour, is that a fair price) ?

maybe ks2005 is the best price ,about 55 per hour,I do not know the others.

In the SAAQ website say if I fail the test I only redo the fail part, so if I fail the pre-trip inspection part can still do the road test?
fficeffice" /><O:p></O:p>

yes.

P.S. I can read Chinese but I didn’t learn how to type Chinese in computer, sorry for the inconvient.:frown:

no problem,english is also important for a truck driver.

good luck!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-26 16:49 | 显示全部楼层
CONFUSED WITH THIS POSTER.

PLEASE  WORK HARDER ON YOUR ENGLISH SKILLS.

Post by dollarama;2666259
Hi all
I pass the writing exam last year, and now I have time to do the road test, so I need some hint for it.
Question:
Do I need the medical exam before I start study the road test? Or only before do the road test at SAAQ?
I read some post that say the school (DEP) study is better and easy find job, is it really difficult to find a job if only study like 8-15 hour and got the class 1 license ?
Anyone have a good school or good teacher can advise?
The school I find one is 1,800 one is 3,000, they only different for few hour, is it really big different?
If I need the extra practice on the road, do I need a school teacher next to me or I can find someone who has class 1 license? (both school ask for 120 an hour, is that a fair price) ?
In the SAAQ website say if I fail the test I only redo the fail part, so if I fail the pre-trip inspection part can still do the road test?
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o:p> </o:p>
P.S. I can read Chinese but I didn’t learn how to type Chinese in computer, sorry for the inconvient.:frown:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-26 18:52 | 显示全部楼层
Post by Caged;2666536
CONFUSED WITH THIS POSTER.

PLEASE WORK HARDER ON YOUR ENGLISH SKILLS.
还是能看懂的,不要对我们卡车司机的英语水平要求过高。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-27 13:12 | 显示全部楼层

thank you for the reply

thank you fugang for the reply
i was study high school in french so my english is not so good as you guy. thank you for the answer.
few more question
1is it really need to start work as team before soloing ?
2i'm not so sure about the market labour hour or per mile these day, the averge salary these day is arround how much for the beginner ?
3when i look for the job, should i accept whatever salary the company give to get some expereince frist than after nagocaite the salary ?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-27 13:28 | 显示全部楼层
Post by dollarama;2667395
thank you fugang for the reply
i was study high school in french so my english is not so good as you guy. thank you for the answer.
few more question
1is it really need to start work as team before soloing ?
2i'm not so sure about the market labour hour or per mile these day, the averge salary these day is arround how much for the beginner ?
3when i look for the job, should i accept whatever salary the company give to get some expereince frist than after nagocaite the salary ?
还是打电话方便,450-6784935 陈。上午我有空。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-13 20:27 | 显示全部楼层

上来喘口气

又是好久没上来,来喘口气
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-28 16:20 | 显示全部楼层

求购TOEIC学习资料

由于准备申请参加CFTR驾校明年夏天的CLASS1的培训项目,想提前进行复习,故希望有经验的同仁有偿转让TOEIC学习资料,不胜感激。请致电514-800-3197,姓赵。另外,如同仁有招CLASS3兼职(周六周日现金)司机的消息,请致电,有偿。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-9 22:52 | 显示全部楼层
沉太深了.顶>>..!!!

蒙城TRUCKER有多少???
想调查: 请开53尺魁省的朋友来打个招呼. 按数字排,谢谢 :)
我先:  1.  CHALLENGER .
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-1-16 09:52 | 显示全部楼层
2.SGT
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-16 21:33 | 显示全部楼层
3.   challenger   jimmy
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-18 13:00 , Processed in 0.048843 second(s), 40 queries .