租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 9850|回复: 122
打印 上一主题 下一主题

封笔此地, 转战江湖.

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2006-8-1 00:35 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
You should stop arguing for InOttawa.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o:p></o:p>

First, phone number is public information. I can spent $15 to buy this information include his address. So posting phone number is not violating a person's privacy.<o:p></o:p>

Second, InOttawa post very explicit sexual description about he and noyau (remember 冰火?) and this will be enough for a sexual harassment complain to Canadian government. Remember I am not talking about a lawsuit here, but I am sure the investigation to sexual harassment will get him fired from his job.<o:p></o:p>

So if you know him, stay away from him. And don't try to argue for him again.<o:p></o:p>
2#
发表于 2006-8-1 00:42 | 只看该作者
i guess you are right,
for the sake of argument, or just for the fun of it, the $15 you spent will only get  you a  bunch of phone numbers, assumiing his  number is listed, you wont get his name.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2006-8-1 00:49 | 只看该作者
hehe, speaking of the truth, probably none of you is afraid of going to the court. but, in reality, none of you dares to go to the court.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2006-8-1 00:52 | 只看该作者
according to privacy act,

2. The purpose of this Act is to extend the present laws of Canada that protect the privacy of individuals with respect to personal information about themselves held by a government institution and that provide individuals with a right of access to that information.

1980-81-82-83, c. 111, Sch. II “2”.

i didnt find anything related to posting a phone number.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2006-8-1 00:56 | 只看该作者
Post by 时空隧道
hehe, speaking of the truth, probably none of you is afraid of going to the court. but, in reality, none of you dares to go to the court.
no, nobody wants trouble.
i just hate people using LAW to scare others.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2006-8-1 00:58 | 只看该作者
Post by 圆明园

seriously agree
Peut-être pas trop mauvais Jamais plus je ne te dirai ... ... ...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-8-1 01:05 | 只看该作者

agree.

Post by 圆明园
I was fed up by that InOttawa dirt!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2006-8-1 01:15 | 只看该作者

agree to all

when mentioning LAWs, the very explicit sexual description about him and noyau could constitute a sexual harassment to her. It is also at least offending Values and Ethics Code for the government employees.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2006-8-1 09:15 | 只看该作者

Too bad

I think you have scared away the funny guy.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2006-8-1 09:21 | 只看该作者
再见, DEVELOPMENT。
可惜, 手还没握热就走了。  准备去CREADERS给你捧场。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-9-27 03:37 , Processed in 0.050332 second(s), 39 queries .