租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: 死在外面
打印 上一主题 下一主题

感慨一下 :Bois Franc区i的新的Townhouse价格涨上天了

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
81#
发表于 2010-8-23 10:42 | 只看该作者
这种东西,没有人敢说哪里不跌。不好说的。资深经济学家也会说错经济的发展。--- Then we should not continue to discuss anymore because no one actually has the firm answer. 乡下没怎么涨,买房就刚保本,能跌哪里去。Who knows, we will see.

Of course it is possible that the properties in Bois franc might drop price.....as anywhere else. But if it is the way some day then it is the way, there is no need to get freaking out today. Plus, we don't have property for investment purpose, and we are not planning to sell our property in short term. Therefore, why getting panic for nothing?

Different family chooses different place to live based on the different needs, and I don't know why we have to discuss where is better and if A is better than B. Some people like to live right beside Wal-mart, which is fine and and does not bother me at all.

"把仅有的存款去买进房产,然后拼命去供房,实际上真的不太明智。在论坛里受益非浅,有个朋友算了一下房价与养房成本,其实房价虽然涨了,但同样你承担了税与房贷的成本,收益非常非常低的,而哪一天房价不涨了,那就意味着房产投资的实际收益是负数了。" -- maybe you should open a new thread named: How To Look At An Investment Property or Should We Invest on Property, and tell those people who 把仅有的存款去买进房产,然后拼命去供房 stop doing so.

Anyway, I have been fed up by this kind of topic, so wasting time.....any place has its pros and cons. You choose the best point and belief for your own needs. If the money is an issue for the family, or you just do not want to buy a property, then just rent a place to live, that's all, who cares?

Post by lilyy;2663006
这种东西,没有人敢说哪里不跌。不好说的。资深经济学家也会说错经济的发展。
也许等ST-LAURETN的几个大企业一搬家。房价一下就降呢。
ST-LAURENT房价涨就这几年涨的。如果涨的太过了,为何不能跌,或调整一下?
乡下没怎么涨,买房就刚保本,能跌哪里去。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

82#
发表于 2010-8-23 10:49 | 只看该作者
Post by lovelytito;2663143
I never said that real estate in Vancouver is normal, what I wanted to say that you cannot just simply calculate like this: 如果以前年薪是8000到1万,房价5万是年薪的5-6倍,现在的平均年薪是4万,房价应是20-25万之间。超出的部分就是泡沫了.

What you talked about the income level comparison between in Vancouver/Toronto and Mtl has nothing to do with this topic.

我说的就是温市的房价高是有钱人在后面做支撑,+各个方面的因素,不能以正常逻辑去评价。

多是是国际大都市,人口多,公司多,就业机会多,房价高还会有人接着。

比较三大城市的人口特色:温市是大款来路不明的钱支撑的房市,多市是高收入的打工族,新移民的首选是温市和多市,来魁省的除了母语是法语的黑人+在法国留学移民过来的中国人,大多就是有小孩的家庭来拿福利的。

看看你周边的人,他们刚来时是否是这种情况。不排除读完书在这留下的,但很多读完书走人的,或者孩子大些了全家搬走的很多。

哪有工作就在哪呆,看看这边的就业,这里的薪金和排外,我用了10年的法语,我也不喜欢这,也是迟早要走的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

83#
发表于 2010-8-23 11:01 | 只看该作者
Post by lovelytito;2663235
这种东西,没有人敢说哪里不跌。不好说的。资深经济学家也会说错经济的发展。--- Then we should not continue to discuss anymore because no one actually has the firm answer. 乡下没怎么涨,买房就刚保本,能跌哪里去。Who knows, we will see.

是你把资深MORTGAGE BROKER的话拿出来,认为资深MORTGAGE BROKER的话比经纪的说法可信。
我才说经济学家提出来,说经济学家都不敢说测的准。他凭什么敢说BOIS FRANC就不跌。
其实现在大家在努力的去测。现在不是都有对加拿大的房市预测的,结果都是不乐观了。都是是降温的预测呀。为何没有人相信呢。
可能是因为在中国,房价都从来不跌的,或是MONTREAL好多年没跌过了。

有人非认为BOIS FRANC 与众不同。
其实BOIS FRANC地理位置又不是皇家山。有什么不同的。
最近两年涨的的确很快。根基是什么。我不明白。
看来大家也不明白。
其实说白就一个理由。其它都是扯淡。就是工作近。

要跌的时候,先跌涨的最快的地区。规律。

你家的房子比别人同样的SIZE贵10万,你觉的是因为材料好。
但是别人的比你的家又贵了10万。人家觉的是材料好。但你就不明白了。
其实这东西值多少钱,谁知道。
总有人愿意掏钱,买单。就好。买的满意,卖的高兴。WIN WIN。
不过关键是要持继。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

84#
发表于 2010-8-23 11:15 | 只看该作者
其实说白就一个理由。其它都是扯淡。就是工作近。haha, this is not incorrect, but St-Laurent has many other neighborhoods that are also 工作近 to us, but we chose bois franc is because it is a nice area than other neighborhood in st-l.

为何没有人相信呢。who does not believe? Not me. To me, I don't know if 房价 in mtl will drop or not, how much it will drop and how long before it will take to drop. This kind of thing is not 100% predictable, and it will not affect me where to buy a residential property. I need to live in a property and I don't want to rent, and I feel bois franc is nice and close to my work.

Post by lilyy;2663249
是你把资深MORTGAGE BROKER的话拿出来,认为资深MORTGAGE BROKER的话比经纪的说法可信。
我才说经济学家提出来,说经济学家都不敢说测的准。他凭什么敢说BOIS FRANC就不跌。
其实现在大家在努力的去测。现在不是都有对加拿大的房市预测的,结果都是不乐观了。好多呀。为何没有人相信呢。
可能是因为在中国,房价都从来不跌的,或是MONTREAL好多年没跌过了。

有人非认为BOIS FRANC 与众不同。
其实BOIS FRANC又不是皇家山。有什么不同的。
最近两年涨的的确很快。根基是什么。我不明白。
看来大家也不明白。
其实说白就一个理由。其它都是扯淡。就是工作近。

要跌的时候,先跌涨的最快的地区。规律。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

85#
发表于 2010-8-23 11:16 | 只看该作者
Post by lutracycn;2663240

比较三大城市的人口特色:温市是大款来路不明的钱支撑的房市,多市是高收入的打工族,新移民的首选是温市和多市,来魁省的除了母语是法语的黑人+在法国留学移民过来的中国人,大多就是有小孩的家庭来拿福利的。

这话我非常同意。
其实一个地区的房价如何,不是看用什么材料,这东西值多少钱.
就是供求关系。
关键看经济和人口的增长。

MONTREAL经济好了,人口多了。ST-LAURETN就业增加了。这个地区房价就会涨。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

86#
发表于 2010-8-23 11:21 | 只看该作者
来魁省的除了母语是法语的黑人+在法国留学移民过来的中国人,大多就是有小孩的家庭来拿福利的

-- 来来来, everybody in this forum sees this thread, please check which group do you belong to?

我用了10年的法语,我也不喜欢这,也是迟早要走的
Don't worry, your leaving will not be considered a loss to Mtl.

Suggest you to open a new thread under forum THE FEELING, named: Why stay in QC?

Post by lutracycn;2663240

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

87#
发表于 2010-8-23 11:26 | 只看该作者
Exactly, 其实一个地区的房价如何,不是看用什么材料,这东西值多少钱.就是供求关系。So should we understand the question why bois franc has been increased a lot with the same reason? Then the question why prices in bois franc are keeping increasing but still have many demands is understandale now - because demands are greater than supplies, at least for now.
Post by lilyy;2663265
这话我非常同意。
其实一个地区的房价如何,不是看用什么材料,这东西值多少钱.
就是供求关系。
关键看经济和人口的增长。

MONTREAL经济好了,人口多了。ST-LAURETN就业增加了。这个地区房价就会涨。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

88#
发表于 2010-8-23 11:29 | 只看该作者
Post by lovelytito;2663276
Exactly, 其实一个地区的房价如何,不是看用什么材料,这东西值多少钱.就是供求关系。So should we understand the question why bois franc has been increased a lot with the same reason? Then the question why prices in bois franc are keeping increasing but still have many demands is understandale now - because demands are greater than supplies, at least for now.

没错。就是因为有DEMAND。南岸也是一样。价格涨还是因为DEMAND.
我们现在就是在讨论这些DEMAND从哪里来。
我看过大家的理由。除了工作近。其它的理由都是扯淡。(当然你说好看也马马虎虎)。

以及为何有人坐地起价,还会有人买单。是供应不足还是信息不灵。
以及这样的价格是否可以持续的问题。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

89#
发表于 2010-8-23 11:40 | 只看该作者
Someone is able to 坐地起价 that is because he figures that the demand is greater than supply, then he believes that there must have people willing to accept this price. Keep in mind that, Greedy on fortunes is in nature of human beings. Ask this question by yourself: given a chance to have a property to sell, you also want to maximize the profits. When other people does that, we finger point at him blaming that he is bad, but if we are put in his situation, how many people could swear and promise that they would choose morality over the profits?
Post by lilyy;2663279
没错。就是因为有DEMAND。南岸也是一样。价格涨还是因为DEMAND.
我们现在就是在讨论这些DEMAND从哪里来。
我看过大家的理由。除了工作近。其它的理由都是扯淡。(当然你说好看也马马虎虎)。

以及为何有人坐地起价,还会有人买单。是供应不足还是信息不灵。
以及这样的价格是否可以持续的问题。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

jem'enfous2 该用户已被删除
90#
发表于 2010-8-23 11:42 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-7-1 23:20 , Processed in 0.049151 second(s), 40 queries .