租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: Angel
打印 上一主题 下一主题

十一月的话题-恐龙是这样成长的

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
91#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-12-20 12:12 | 只看该作者
Additional information about little 恐龙:

1) cannot speak any language completely and clearly except for Bye Bye, Hi and Go Pee Pee;

2) can kiss Mum and Dad upon your requirements;

3) know nothing about "Love" and "Like" but already be liked by boys in daycare. I , as her Mum, saw a boy taking her in his arms and kissing her at her right face in Daycare. When I was so happy for it, my daughter, little 恐龙 screamed!!!  :mad:  

4) relative younger, well-dressed and good looking(?!)

Chairmen or junior member of any group?

DON'T BE SERIOUS! IT'S KIDDING.           
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

92#
发表于 2002-12-20 12:21 | 只看该作者
angel在这里念你的女儿经阿,haha。不过和话题倒是真的很配合。说说圣诞大餐的事吧,不然人家rose来了冷冷清清的不合适。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

93#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-12-20 12:43 | 只看该作者
Youran,

where and how can I download CHINESE INPUT SOFTWARE for WINDOWS2000? To discuss the meeting, I need Chinese.  :mad:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

94#
发表于 2002-12-20 13:10 | 只看该作者
First of all, thank you very so much for HELENZHANG and YAORAN’s  NO-FORMAL invitation. Actually, I was moved so much that my eyes filled with tears. You can image what an old face full of tears should be.

Secondly, I am able to distinguish between SUANCAIBANG and PENGYOUBANG now. It seems I am not eligible to be a member in either one.

Thirdly, as a senior man I am willing be an UN officer go-between your groups (SUANCAIBANG & PENGYOUBANG) to find solutions if those groups has any confliction. I can modify the strategy such as using lands exchange peace or using crude oil exchanges peace. Even those strategies don’t work anymore in the hot spot of the world toady.

Last but not the least, I am voluntary to help HELENZHANG moving on Jan. 1 if you wish. I have to back to work on Jan. 2.

ANGEL, if you receive the FORMAL invitation some time later from SUANCAIBANG, let me know, please!
  wink
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

95#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-12-20 13:58 | 只看该作者
Laodao,

A formal invitation from Suancai Bang is impossible, let me tell you why:

Based on my obersevation, their physical head is Chairman Modern, while the mental one is Menghan. Unfortunately, they still have an independent organizer for each meeting, such as Helenzhang for this time. even worse, they still have some special members who have special implicit relationship with their various heads, such as Menghan - Rose;  Modern - Miao Ren ; Helenzhang - Youran....... It's so complicated and troublesome to figure out a commonly recognized issuer to send us FORMAL Invitation. Understand?             

Due to my poor English, I could not tell you vividly the whole story, but you can get sth from my description, right? Don't forget, the political center in China now has been extended from 7 members to 9 members. No exception for the SUAN CAI BANG! N centers and N heads!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

96#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-12-20 14:06 | 只看该作者
and as a result, we would be not surprised to receive N informal invitations but no formal invitaion. and as a result, you should rebuild your strategies and you'd better to adopt fixed one to deal with upcoming various invitations from SUAN CAI BANG:     

Go or Not Go, it's the primary problem of our life in holiday season.        

This time I must offend them indeed. I am going to receive nothing except for bombs and complaints.     
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

97#
发表于 2002-12-20 15:00 | 只看该作者
去这里
http://www.microsoft.com/china/mspy/
下载微软拼音(MSPY)。
拜托,你装了以后给俺写点好话。你看你写的Helenzhang-Youran。本来单看也没什么,可你把俺们写在那两对后面,你说让人家看了有什么感觉?下次你们聚会的时候是不是可以写Angel-Youran阿?不管怎么说我和你也打过两次电话,虽然约了n次没见到面,好歹比和Helenzhang说话说得多阿。laugh, so funny!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

98#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-12-20 15:40 | 只看该作者
Dear Miss Youran,

After 20 mins of downloading and installing the suggested software, I was told at last " CANNOT UPGRADE FROM HIGH VERSION TO LOW VERSION" and the reminding windows disappeared with the MSPY.

So what? You just tell me where to download but don't say anything related to different versions, what should I do for the next step?   :mad:    :mad:    :mad:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

99#
发表于 2002-12-20 15:53 | 只看该作者
高兴死俺了,下次看你还乱说俺,哼!
我查了一下,我装的是3.0,我给你说的那个是2.0版的,你再下个3.0版吧,真不是我有意的,你不说我还不知道那。
http://www.microsoft.com/china/msdownload/pinyin/oxp.asp
我正在用的就是MSPY 3.0,装在我上班地方的PC里的,一切OK,放心下载.

Good Luck!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

100#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-12-20 20:11 | 只看该作者
Youran,

I think you misunderstood my meaning. What I need is version 1.0, if applicable, not version 3.0, as it said it cannot upgrade from HIGH version to LOW version.

Anyway, I have given up my intention to input Chinese at this point of time. You can call me to practise your oral Chinese if you want.         

By the way, it seems your comrade Rosewiththorns is illustrating her "special implicit relationship" with your mental head Menghan by
a new post about her fantastic meeting with Menghan. If you cannot better understand the post, pls call me for my translation and analysis between lines and words.             

If Menghan and Rose are also interested, pls call me at 1-888-Friend Group for details.  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-7-3 00:06 , Processed in 0.050670 second(s), 38 queries .