[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
71#
发表于 2002-12-16 15:30 | 只看该作者
加入你们的组织,不知要何手续?是否也要写下洋洋万字的申请再考察三年?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

72#
发表于 2002-12-16 17:43 | 只看该作者
To Rainbow11: 我个人的意见是,我们都是来自五湖四海,为了共同的目标,走到一起来了...所以,申请书应该是不必写,但党费好象是要交的,唔...要不这样,您就准备点火腿香肠什么的吧。一家之见,还需党委会定夺。
TO 悠然:你是关键人物啊,哪少的了。可别那么没组织没纪律的,要起表率作用呀!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

73#
发表于 2002-12-16 18:36 | 只看该作者
In the passing couples of months, it took me much more efforts both physically and mentally even emotionally to find out if I were eligible to be a member of ANGEL’s friend circle.  Unfortunately I am not. So far, I do have some clues after carefully reading all the posts. I beg Angel’s pardon if the clues released here are in any conflicts with your confidential CONSTITUTION.

Each item has equal mark( 1 mark).

1.Strong LITERATURE background for catching the main idea and understood the imply meaning between lines and words.  
2.Great IMAGNATION for creating NEW WORDS & PHRASES.
3.Liking to read JINYONG’s novels for attractive and funny description of each meeting.
4.Enjoying  QIONGYAO’s books for getting any emotional support.
5.Self-motivated to browse the BBS everyday for getting first-hand information.
6.Capable of recovering in a quit short period of time after hurt by someone like wang8.
7.Well-know the history for citing some good old stories.
8.feeling good at least not too bad to the current situation.
9.Full of hope for the future.
10.Age and Appearance???? Negotiable! ( I saw ANGEL two times when I was borrowing  Chinese cassettes in Concordia. It seems she never paid attention to me even I would like to say Hello to her. My conclusion is) Relative Younger and well-dressed as well as good looking.

Junior member: 6 marks;  Senior member: 8 marks. Chairman: 10 marks(no guarantee) +???.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

74#
发表于 2002-12-16 21:40 | 只看该作者
我个人认为laodao应该得10分。hoho
yuming你别把我一个气球放上天,还没悠一会你把气一断,让俺从天上掉下来。什么“关键人物”“悠大侠”,到那个时候再怎么会“呼风唤雨”也得一命呜呼。还是让俺多活几天吧。
下面是俺不去的真实理由:
第一,俺和menghan是死对头,结仇的经过俺已经说了,信不信由你们大家。
第二,俺一板砖把modern砸的没气了,不知道要等那天他才能recover,等他recover了,肯定要找俺血拼,俺才不会站出去挨砖头那。嘿嘿。
第三,是angel提醒俺的,本来俺都忘了。她说俺和他们帮的lzhou是死对头,俺要是去了,lzhou就不敢去了。为了把最美好的时光留给sino第二酸菜子lzhou,让远道而来的网友有机会欣赏lzhou的风流倜党,俺只好牺牲自己,这是多么令人感动的高尚情操啊,hahaha. Can't stop laughing!
okok, best regards to everyone! Escape......
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

75#
发表于 2002-12-17 12:04 | 只看该作者
没想到我两天没上网,这里就展开了热烈的讨论,大家热情高涨,气氛很好,呵呵!本人乃始作俑者,所以有一些来龙去脉要向大家坦白交代:
1,本人自知没啥号召力,故冒领主席令,实乃渴望会一会各位侠士,若有侵权之嫌疑,主席和悠然莫恼莫恼;
2,本人一月一日乔迁新居,地方不大,但我会收拾得够温馨,一壶热茶会故人,算是找个借口小贺一番;
3,大伙都是出门在外,大过节的怎么也得给自己交代一下,就象“老刀”说的,对未来充满希望,对生活充满幻想,所以抛砖引玉,冒了个头;

大伙儿有空儿来坐坐吧!
千万不能随便打磕睡!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

76#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-12-17 12:12 | 只看该作者
Oh, my God!
  :cool:  

My comments:

1.Strong LITERATURE background for catching the main idea and understood the imply meaning between lines and words.

1 mark

As a secretary, you have to be able to not only catch ideas of your boss between lines and words, but also observe carefully and guess the intention and purpose of any visitor or stranger sitting in front of you and make a decision immediately if he should be introduced to your boss.

2.Great IMAGNATION for creating NEW WORDS & PHRASES.

0 mark

I don't have any imagination to create anything even though I hope I can do it like MENGHAN. I just have a certain sense of humour which makes me a little bit different from others. However, my posts are all in the same style and you guys might feel boring after a while.

3.Liking to read JINYONG’s novels for attractive and funny description of each meeting.

0 mark.

This time you are absolutely wrong. Frankly speaking, I never read his novels except for 1 TV series named as SHE DIAO YING XIONG ZHUAN. I hate to read novels regarding GONG FU.

4.Enjoying QIONGYAO’s books for getting any emotional support.

1 mark

Yes, I read her novels overnight when I was young. I firmly believe there is LOVE in our life.  

5.Self-motivated to browse the BBS everyday for getting first-hand information.

1 mark

It's a good way to kill time & get to know new friends. You can find your friends with common interests and desires from reading their posts.

6.Capable of recovering in a quit short period of time after hurt by someone like wang8.

1 mark

Absolutely right. I can easily forget any unhappy experience and always try to forgive people who hurts me. Wang8 cannot hurt me at all. Only the one I care and I love can hurt me.

7.Well-know the history for citing some good old stories.

0 mark.

I know nothing about the history. You know what? When I was in middle school, my marks for both History and Geography were always about 60 or more. My good memory doesn't work to them.

8.feeling good at least not too bad to the current situation.

1 mark.

Yes, don't be disappointed at anytime and under any circumstance. I could realize my dreams one day as long as I don't give them up. Without hope and dream, one cannot feel happy about his lfe.

9.Full of hope for the future.

1 mark

When I was a little girl, I was full of hope of my future and my career life. I dreamed to be a secretary, traval guide and CEO. Now the dreams are still in my mind. Moreover, children are the extension of our hope. They make us work even harder than ever.

10.Age and Appearance???? Negotiable! ( I saw ANGEL two times when I was borrowing Chinese cassettes in Concordia. It seems she never paid attention to me even I would like to say Hello to her. My conclusion is) Relative Younger and well-dressed as well as good looking.

0.5 mark

It's hard to say you are right or not. As a woman, I want to be younger and well-dressed as well as good looking. No one can deny it, right? Unfortunately, if you guys believe Laodao's description, I beg you will certainly be disaapointed when you see me.

BTW, Laodao, how could you make me out among lot of chinese at Concordia? I am just wondering if you took aother beautiful girl for me!!! You know I didn't go to library frequently in past term.

CONCLUSION:

6.5 mark. Only a junior member. Sorry about that.
Sorry about my poor English. If I could write my comments in Chinese, I would guarantee you a much more interesting post than this one.

wink    :cool:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

77#
发表于 2002-12-17 12:26 | 只看该作者

大伙儿有空儿来坐坐吧!

另,我也对着老刀的条款检验自己,发现主席真是不好当的,呵呵,我也只有闪一边了。

千万不能随便打磕睡!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

78#
发表于 2002-12-17 12:30 | 只看该作者

大伙儿有空儿来坐坐吧!

另,我也对着老刀的条款检验自己,发现主席真是不好当的,呵呵,我也只有闪一边了。

千万不能随便打磕睡!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

79#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-12-17 12:52 | 只看该作者
Laodao,

After reading Helenzhang's post and yours one more time, I found I might make a mistake. What you listed are the requirements of being a member of our group?! If that's the case, even I myself, the nominal head of the group, can only be a junior member, rediculous!!! So who can be our chairman? Modern? TigerR? Lzhou? or even Menghan?
Wang8?             
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

80#
发表于 2002-12-18 10:37 | 只看该作者
昨天看了helenzhang的帖子,晚上下班后就种了两盆plants,想为helenzhang温馨的小屋添一点绿色。
昨夜梦里不知道为什么去了系里,看见系里那胖胖得很和蔼的秘书手里拿着一份成绩单,凑上去一看俺的名字是用红笔写的,梦里知道我是不及格了, 忙请教高手,高手说要去问老师弄清楚到底得了多少分。我去见老师,老师说我得了25/100分,当下一晕吓醒了。有道是日有所思,夜有所梦,总算是知道了这几天一直没精打采的原因。原来这考试对俺的折磨如此......sigh
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-7-2 23:43 , Processed in 0.047015 second(s), 38 queries .