租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: hyouhaku
打印 上一主题 下一主题

超速罚单$1300+14分+驾照吊销7天 求助

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
201#
发表于 2010-1-14 18:52 | 只看该作者
我的两段话有出入吗?你是说720没信号,和720有一段没信号有差别吗?你的意思是我得拿尺子量量具体到多少米,多少厘米,多少毫米,才算准确,才能发言吗?
为了隧道里有没有手机信号,有必要做伪证吗?尽管我的手机没信号,我都没怀疑iop做伪证,因为iop他没必要。只能说iop的手机好一些。
你比较搞笑,你对什么是伪证,可以推翻,什么不可以推翻,根本就不明白。有一套极其复杂的辨证过程,不是一般律师可以做的。
你更加搞笑的是,在没有重大利益,甚至小利益出入的情况下,您就能推断出一个人怎么样。您的判断力,如果有,基本停留在初级阶段。用个褒义词,你这个人还很纯。
这个论坛里有的帖子可以看出一个人如何,这个帖子是比较难的。

Post by uagelang;2470317
第一段和第二段描述有出入:

第一段:“720隧道里没有手机信号,没有无线电信号,根本就不用查,开车走过那儿的都知道,不用查我也知道”

在被有人反驳之后:“

Originally Posted by iop
我开车经过那里多次, 手机一直有信号, 也经常在隧道里接到电话. 但收音机没有信号,难道我的Fido手机特别? :cool:”
第二段:“我的fido手机有一段在里面接不到信号”

我说过做伪证的不在讨论范围。

还是那句话:“一个人的言行映衬这个人”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

202#
发表于 2010-1-14 19:23 | 只看该作者
Post by sybca;2470507
我在15号的一次经历:

在有且只有3条道的地方,有一辆车坏在了中间,也就是lane 2,它后方有一辆警车停着,闪着警灯,在警车后面来的车是过还是不过呢?在到达那里之前,我根本不知道什么事情,按照你的说法,所有的车都得停下,lane1,lane2,lane3,因为必须空出一条道保证警察的安全,可是,我记得大家都这么过去了,我也一样,lane2 上的车都转向了lane1,lane3,只是速度减慢了,没有接到罚单。

你说的情况不矛盾,我说的是安省的路规,因为我常去多伦多,那里的人就给我发了这个电邮(如下)里面还有政府网站的联接,你就自己看吧。而且我的一个邻居去安省时就是这个原因得了罚单。

电邮内容:
Hi  Friends,

I just had an experience which I hope you will not  have to go
through yourselves...
I was driving on the 427 South at  Burnamthorpe at broad
daylight at 2 p.m., when I came upon two police  cruisers who had pulled
over a third vehicle. I slowed down to be  cautious, and was surprised when the
second cruiser pulled out and  pulled me over. Approaching on the passenger
side, the officer asked  if I knew why I had been pulled over. I honestly
expressed that I had  no idea.
He informed me that Ontario law now states that  when approaching any emergency vehicle on the roadside with  lights flashing, you must enter the left lane. He then proceeded to  ticket me, taking three demerits and issuing a fine of , wait for it, .  . $490! (Yes, I'm choking as I type that.) I realize I did not change  lanes, but I do believe I was cautious.

My message is, be  careful. He said that they are cracking down
hard on this because of  injured officers. I did not realize this was the
law. Neither did any  of my recently-licensed children. Or evidently not
the 47 drivers  pulled over.

If you want to read the legislation click on the  site

http://ogov.newswire.ca/ontario/GPOE/2003/04/03/c7335.html?lmatch=&lang=_e.html

Hefty  fine if you don't change lanes!!!!!!! 3 demerit points on top  of
cash.
Go to the link above and check it  out.

Please pass this on to your  friends.

政府网站联接的内容:
Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services

Highway Traffic Act amendment will protect police officers, firefighters and emergency personnel

TORONTO, April 3 /CNW/ - Bill 191, an amendment to the Highway TrafficAct, was proclaimed today, Bob Runciman, Minister of Public Safety andSecurity, announced.    The legislation - Bill 191, Highway Traffic Act Amendment Act (EmergencyVehicle Safety), 2002 - will protect police officers, firefighters and otheremergency personnel whose vehicles are stopped on the shoulder of theprovince's roadways with red lights flashing. Motorists will have to slow downand, where possible and safe to do so, move to a lane not adjacent to the onein which the emergency vehicle is situated.    "By forcing drivers to slow down and move over, we are protecting thosewho protect us," Runciman said. "We all benefit when these dedicated workersare able to do their job efficiently and without having to worry about theirpersonal safety. They understand what they do is dangerous, but there is noneed to subject them to additional risk."    "This government is delivering on its commitment to give police officers,firefighters and paramedics the tools they need to do their vital jobs,"Transportation Minister Frank Klees said. "We continue to work to keep ourcommunities safe, with legislation that protects those who protect us."    "The personal safety of our officers is at risk when dealing withroadside emergencies, issuing speeding tickets or providing assistance tomotorists," Ontario Provincial Police Commissioner Gwen Boniface said. "Thisnew legislation will be instrumental in protecting Ontario Provincial Policeofficers and our roadside emergency partners as they endeavour to keep ourroadways safe for the motoring public."    The legislation will apply to all stopped vehicles, excluding schoolbuses, with flashing red lights. Section 62 (15.1) of the Highway Traffic Actauthorizes ambulance, fire, police and public utility emergency vehicles andministries of transportation, natural resources and environment to use redlights.    "Many motorists don't recognize the high risk front-line police officerscan face during routine traffic stops," Brian Adkin, president of the OntarioProvincial Police Association, said. "We don't necessarily think of pullingoff to the side of the highway to issue a speeding ticket or to investigate anaccident as a dangerous part of an officer's job. This legislation is criticalto our members' safety. It speaks to the commitment that the government hasfor front-line emergency personnel."    Those convicted of disobeying the law can expect to be dealt withseverely. For the first offence, the fine will be not less than $400 and notmore than $2,000. For second and subsequent convictions, the fine is a minimumof $1,000 to a maximum of $4,000, six months in jail or both a fine and jailsentence. All convictions will result in the addition of three demerit pointsto a driver's record. The court can also suspend a motorist's driver's licencefor up to two years.    "We have lost four officers in Ontario in recent years when they or theirvehicles have been stopped at the side of the road," Bruce Miller, theadministrator of the Police Association of Ontario (PAO), said. "This newlegislation will help to protect both front-line police officers and thecitizens they serve. We believe that it will go a long way to help preventfurther tragedies." The PAO represents 22,000 front-line police personnel.    "Firefighters are frequently the first to arrive at the scene ofincidents on highways," Milt Wilson, president of the Ontario Association ofFire Chiefs, said. "This legislation will give our workers added protection,especially before police arrive to direct traffic. I am pleased the governmentis taking this step to protect firefighters and everyone else that responds toincidents on the highways."    Saskatchewan is the only other Canadian province to have similarlegislation. A number of American states also have some type of emergencysafety vehicle legislation.    Disponible en français              For more information visit www.mpss.jus.gov.on.ca    Backgrounder    -------------------------------------------------------------------------    Ministry of Public Safety and Security                                                                  April 2003                     IMPROVING EMERGENCY WORKERS' SAFETY                   ON THE SIDE OF THE PROVINCE'S HIGHWAYS    Enforcing the law and providing roadside assistance is inherentlydangerous for police, fire and other emergency workers. Emergency personnelstopped for an incident at the side of the road are sometimes in danger.Frequently, they are placed in close proximity to vehicles travelling atextremely high rates of speed.    Since 1995, several members of the Ontario Provincial Police have beenkilled as a direct result of a motor vehicle collision when their cruiserswere parked on the shoulder of the road. In the United States, some 200 policeofficers have lost their lives in a similar fashion. A number of U.S. stateshave introduced legislation requiring drivers to change lanes and reduce speedwhen approaching an authorized vehicle. Saskatchewan also has enacted similarlegislation.    The legislation, which received Royal Assent in December 2002 and wasproclaimed April 3, 2003, is designed to increase the safety of police andother emergency personnel and deter those driving recklessly.    A number of U.S. states also have legislation in place requiring driversto yield the right of way to approaching emergency vehicles.    Ontario's law:    -   Requires drivers to slow down, and proceed with caution when        travelling on all highways in the same direction as a stopped        emergency vehicle with its red lights flashing. If the highway has        two or more lanes, the driver must move over into another lane if it        can be done safely.    -   In all circumstances drivers must take into consideration traffic and        weather conditions when taking the appropriate action when        approaching a stopped emergency vehicle with its red lights        activated.    -   A person who contravenes these requirements will be guilty of an        offence punishable, for a first offence, by a fine of $400 to $2,000        and for subsequent offences by a fine of $1,000 to $4,000, or to        imprisonment for a maximum of six months, or to both a fine and        imprisonment. All convictions will result in the addition of three        demerit points to a driver's record. The court that convicts a person        of an offence may also suspend his or her driver's licence for a        maximum of two years.    Disponible en français              For more information visit www.mpss.jus.gov.on.ca</PRE>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

203#
发表于 2010-1-14 19:41 | 只看该作者
fadala.说:“720隧道里没有手机信号,没有无线电信号,根本就不用查,开车走过那儿的都知道,不用查我也知道”

Originally Posted by iop
我开车经过那里多次, 手机一直有信号, 也经常在隧道里接到电话. 但收音机没有信号,难道我的Fido手机特别?

你自己把上面的文字念一遍。。。。。。。

请接着再念下面的:

然后fadala.又马上说:
“我的fido手机有一段在里面接不到信号”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

204#
发表于 2010-1-14 20:08 | 只看该作者
Post by sybca;2470075
我活了30-40岁,到过中国20多个省,去过东南亚,日本,美国,在加拿大生活过10年,没见过贩毒的,世界上就没有贩毒的

特别是在DOWNTOWN,脱衣舞地区,大家都说那里毒贩成灾,我从那l里开车步行无数次,没见过有人向我兜售毒品,我刚刚还向我老婆问了同样的问题,她的回答也是没见过毒贩,所以他们说的是假话,那里没有毒贩

johnny,我说得对吗?

你说的很对。我也没说uagelang在说假话,我只是好奇,从蒙城到多伦多一路,也就是720,20,401上大多数警察测速藏身的地方我都知道,因为我见到过,而且不只一次,可从没见到在720隧道测速的,按照我以前的观点,警察是不可能在那里测速的,而且相应网站的地图上也没有人标过隧道里有测速点,现在uagelang说可能有,而且那么肯定,我就想知道他是否亲眼见到过。

你说"中国有句俗话叫:眼见为实, 说得好,有道理",完全正确!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

205#
发表于 2010-1-14 21:01 | 只看该作者
我念了好几遍了,720隧道里没有手机信号我的fido手机有一段在里面接不到信号
有什么质的区别吗?你这也太过了吧。我想了半天也没想出来有什么重大区别。你这反复引用了两遍,我也没看出我怎么就前后不一致了。你最好先学学逻辑,再来辩论,否则是对牛弹琴,你可能还会再对这个问题纠缠下去。
720隧道里没有手机信号我的fido手机有一段在里面接不到信号在质上讨论意思是一样的。
720隧道里没有手机信号我的fido手机有一段在里面接不到信号在量上讨论意思是不一样的有一段和720隧道里意思不完全相同,720隧道里指的是全部和部分没有明确的说明。

就手机在720里接不到信号这个问题,确切的说有一段接不到信号这个问题,更加确切的说某段某米某厘米某毫米某微米处fido手机接不到信号这个问题,我和iop的手机表现不一。这个问题可以研究可以澄清,但不是什么大问题,这是个minor。不足以看出一个人怎样,甚至连改变这个帖子topic的方向都不至于。
您还有什么疑问?

Post by uagelang;2470573

Originally Posted by iop

你自己把上面的文字念一遍。。。。。。。

请接着再念下面的:

然后fadala.又马上说:
“我的fido手机有一段在里面接不到信号”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

206#
发表于 2010-1-14 21:55 | 只看该作者
Post by uagelang;2469795
他的话可以为我作证
问问他警察把车停在哪?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

207#
发表于 2010-1-14 21:57 | 只看该作者
Post by uagelang;2470159
一般的法律常识:

一个犯罪嫌疑人,如果,且可以只需要找到一名目击证人证明他犯罪,法庭就采信。
即使有成千上万人没看见他犯罪。

做伪证的不在讨论范围,这里只是说明逻辑问题
证人供词的可信度在法律上是最低的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

208#
发表于 2010-1-15 08:02 | 只看该作者
开车走过那儿的都知道,不用查我也知道,
开车走过那儿的都知道,不用查我也知道,
开车走过那儿的都知道,不用查我也知道,
开车走过那儿的都知道,不用查我也知道,
,Originally Posted by iop

为什么iop不知道?

我还没告诉你我也不知道,因为你。。。你不信。
你一直坚信你是对的。。。。

你说得那么坚决,淡定,自信

当年中国沙斯爆发的时候,中国卫生部长在向全世界发布中国沙斯状况的时候,同样的坚决,淡定,自信。
你颇得他的真传。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

209#
发表于 2010-1-15 08:52 | 只看该作者
[quote:]Originally Posted by whgrj
问问他警察把车停在哪?[quote]

Originally Posted by 3DVRD
那一段有好几个位置都可以停警车,Atwater的出入口,Guy的出口,隧道里面到唐人街的出口,我也见到警车停过那里。比较常见的是警车停在Atwater的入口(不知对否,反正是到Guy出口前的那个入口)。

Originally Posted by 3DVRD
出入口处一般有一段画白线的区域,有点像箭头(箭头迎向车子,与车的方向相反),警察有时会把车停在那里。

对不起,订正一下:那里有Atwater的出口,然后是Guy的出口,一个入口(不知名,前面我把它当成了Atwater的入口),再就是Montagne的出口。

作为礼物送给: Mr.WHgrj

他可是个教车教练,而且是个勇于承认自己点滴错误的人,可信度应该比较高,我敬佩这样的人。

敬请笑纳!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

210#
发表于 2010-1-15 09:41 | 只看该作者
Post by whgrj;2470701
证人供词的可信度在法律上是最低的。

你的结论有时侯很正确,我在 #216 楼的例子,就是为了证明你的这个结论.

Originally Posted by uagelang: 做伪证的不在讨论范围

在这一点上,我们没有矛盾.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-28 07:57 , Processed in 0.052507 second(s), 33 queries .