楼主: MICHAEL
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[移民] 申请妻子团聚?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
1761#
发表于 2006-7-17 14:54 | 只看该作者
当然是你的名字了.
Post by BaiYouBai
If I am sponsoring my wife, after I paid the fee online, who's name should I put in the "ayer Inforamtion" box? mine or hers? coz it is the "application fee" and she is the "principle applicant", but actually I am paying it using my credit card.

thanks for anyone who can answer it!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1762#
发表于 2006-7-18 11:06 | 只看该作者

请教在日本的无犯罪记录

我现在正为在中国的先生办理境外团聚,他之前曾在日本住了11年(前2年是有签证的,后来就黑了)想请教有关无犯罪记录的事:
1.请问移民局会要求他出示在日本的无犯罪纪录吗?
2.他已和日本大使馆联系过,对方可以为他申请在日本期间的无犯罪记录,但因为出具证明的是日本刑事厅,所以大使馆也不知道他在日本的非法居留会不会被认为是犯罪,请教有过相关经历的过来人,这样的情况是否会视为有罪?
3.如果他的非法居留被日本定为有罪,请问他的移民申请是否因此会被拒?
请求有相关经历的朋友赐教,万分感谢.:confused:
<!-- / message -->
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1763#
发表于 2006-7-18 11:50 | 只看该作者
To Lu: I don’t think he needs to provide that from my personal view, because:

1.. he is only asked to provide the non-criminal certificate in the country where his citizenship is of, only “the spouse in Canada class” needs to provide additional evidences that show his activities in country or countries other than China. That means, seems CIC does not concern his activities in other countries as long as he is not living in Canada now.

2.. Japan <ST1:pis not 英联邦国家.

( If CIC do concern his activities in Japan, they could ask for an interview to your spouse, and may also do a consultation to Japan before or after that. It is not difficult for them, I think. )

Anyway, accurate answer may be obtained by visiting one or even more immigration agents, I think. And, good thing is usually they charge you nothing when you first time consulting them, good luck!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1764#
发表于 2006-7-18 23:40 | 只看该作者
Post by BaiYouBai
To Lu: I don’t think he needs to provide that from my personal view, because:

1.. he is only asked to provide the non-criminal certificate in the country where his citizenship is of, only “the spouse in Canada class” needs to provide additional evidences that show his activities in country or countries other than China.

你这两句话从哪里看到的?别说配偶移民,任何一种移民都必须提供居住查过6个月的国家的无犯罪记录,cic文档上写得一清二楚,如何办cic网站上首页右边就有连接。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1765#
发表于 2006-7-18 23:49 | 只看该作者
sorry, my firends, 好心办坏事,看来还是不可以不懂装懂瞎理解呀。抱谦!

quote:
"In general, you and everyone in your family who is 18 years of age or over (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) need to obtain a police certificate. You must obtain a police certificate from each country or territory where you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1766#
发表于 2006-8-14 06:57 | 只看该作者
正在给老婆办理团聚,看到CHECKLIST栏中有一项叫“ENGAGEMENT",专门针对QUEBEC的,但网上所有的文件中没这一项啊。请教。谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1767#
发表于 2006-8-15 00:37 | 只看该作者
i also didn't find it, and i sent my application forms without it three weeks ago, now i'm waiting for the first letter, if they need it, they would ask u then.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1768#
发表于 2006-9-8 12:49 | 只看该作者
Post by lu
i also didn't find it, and i sent my application forms without it three weeks ago, now i'm waiting for the first letter, if they need it, they would ask u then.
请教,你是否收到了回信.因为我是8.1寄出申请材料的,现在还没消息.谢谢了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1769#
发表于 2006-9-9 00:13 | 只看该作者

to ruanson

你好,我是7月24号寄的表,今天才收到联邦的第一封信,估计一般要45天左右。请耐心等候。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1770#
发表于 2006-9-9 10:39 | 只看该作者
felicitiation!et merci de votre reponse.moi,je recevrai la lettre semaine prochaine.:wink:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-9-23 22:28 , Processed in 0.045179 second(s), 34 queries .