租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: yayi
打印 上一主题 下一主题

爱上一个已婚男人

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
111#
发表于 2002-8-27 18:31 | 只看该作者
不管你怎样选择, 都祝福你,不是你的错,换了别人也会和你一样陷入其中, 因为寂寞.因为寂寞的时候最脆弱的情感.何必勉强自己,分不开就不要分,想断的时候就断吧, 不要再让自己在道德和伦理中挣扎,因为有一份这样的感情已经够辛苦.自己愿意就好了.但是不要傻到连保护自己都不会,最起码在经济上,不要让自己陷入绝境.
就算已经无路可走,不要忘了还有在这留言的朋友.你会平安的.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

112#
发表于 2002-8-27 19:57 | 只看该作者
爱就爱了,至少你还能爱这样一次.我喜欢的人是一个有女朋友的人,和你是大同小异,不过至少那个男人对你也还有情,所以,我支持你,有的时候爱不一定要占有,至少给你老了的时候积累了一笔精神财富,所以说,顺其自然就好.是你的就是你的.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

113#
发表于 2002-8-27 21:04 | 只看该作者
不要压抑自己的感情啊~!~!~!想做的就去做啊,那样自己以后才不会后悔的 嗯,顺其自然吧^^
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

114#
发表于 2002-8-27 21:17 | 只看该作者
--什么是缘分?---

缘分不可转赠,
缘分到一起结伴行,
缘分喜作弄人,
缘尽虽不愿都要分,
缘分好象机会,
缘没法刻意地寻,
凡事不可解释,
就称作缘分。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

115#
发表于 2002-8-28 19:45 | 只看该作者
yayi:

你是广东人吗?想开点,干吗在一棵树上吊死呢?也许是孤独让你觉得你是爱上某人。回头想想,你不就是想他多陪你。相思有时是一种“相爱”的假象,假设一下,如果你有更丰富的生活,你还会想他吗?

有时,褪一步,海阔天空,还她人之夫,也是你的解脱。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

116#
发表于 2002-8-29 16:35 | 只看该作者
Yayi,

I have been reading the messages in this forum.

I suggest you cherish this love.

There is such a kind of man who can love a lady with his whole heart and will never forget the ladies (note the plural here) he has loved. There is absolutely no cheating, no lies and no pretention in his love. He will give you all what he possesses and will care about you forever. I know there are such men, especially Chinese men, for I may be one.

They are kind, passionate and loving.

However, for YOUR sake, you should try to stay away from this kind of love for it has no good ending.

What a kind man like the one you love can do? Divorce his wife and leave his child? That is too cruel to deserve your true love. Then, what if he keeps the status quo? it is unfair for you. It is a pain really.

If you say I will be simply happy to be your lover, just lover not wife, like my ex said, it then be the solution. But it is unfair for you (even it is your business).

If you were my sister, i would say "Sister, I understand and respect your love towards the married man, but it will be not good for you. Swipe your tears and move on".

Life is sometimes full of helplessness and sorrow.

Life is a long journey as well.

Take care
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

117#
发表于 2002-8-29 16:45 | 只看该作者
What's wrong with your guys??
Just show us some good F-U-C-K!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

118#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-8-30 08:20 | 只看该作者
谢谢所有关心我的人,这些天来发生了很多事,我最终知道了他是爱我的并值得我爱,不管我会不会得到最后的幸福,如果我现在忍痛停止,那么对我们的感情都不公平。还有,他的妻子并不爱他,所以无所谓伤害,如果有,那也只是自尊。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

119#
发表于 2002-8-30 09:42 | 只看该作者
偷人也值的通知全世界吗?yayi: 你说一说,你们上床时的
乐趣,大家会更同情和支持你。肯定是你对,他的老婆有罪。因为,你比他老婆新鲜。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

120#
发表于 2002-8-30 10:28 | 只看该作者
yayi,你上套了。每个男人在外偷情时都说和妻子感情不好,会说一大堆妻子的坏话,没有例外。至于实情你是不会知道的,等你知道时已经晚了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-9-22 05:20 , Processed in 0.049232 second(s), 39 queries .