租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: s.laurent
打印 上一主题 下一主题

让我们支持Jan Wong

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
81#
发表于 2006-10-3 21:40 | 只看该作者
Post by peterpan1668
Dear Editor and Madam Jan Wong: [email="jwong@globeandmail.ca,Newsroom@globeandmail.com"]jwong@globeandmail.ca,Newsroom@globeandmail.com[/email]

Since your article published, it became a hot subject in our Chinese society. Just from www.sinoquebec.com/bbs the thread of 让我们支持Jan Wong ( 1 2 3 ) , it brought us join with this great discussion. And I realized, more than 90% of Chinese are stand your side since you said truth, which no one wants to really talking about especially with Medias.

I personal experienced when Ami Quebec wish to bring my story to have an attention with medias--but no one want to publish my story. As they said, they feel sorry for me, but they don't want to involve since my story is too sensitive...

Some victims living with similar situation like me, they are contacting with me and wish I would give them some advise from my life experience what I went through. In this Sunday afternoon, we will have a meeting to support each other, and we all ready to support you.

Just from my case, you may already see the problem:Summer of 1990, I was insulted by two MUC Police officer as a killer at Van Horn Park when I brought my family visited Jamaica festival; when I went to station request they apologize to me, MUC put my name check if I have some bad record before they talk to me...

April 28, 1991, without our family members knowing, the doctor stopped medication treatment of my father's lung cancel treatment for three days till we discovered, and then my father died at Jewish General Hospital few days later;

Summer of 1992, I brought my daughter to St-Justin Children Hospital because her high fever and they put her for special care, which we were waiting from 9:00pm till next day 5:00am, people came much late than us already back to their home, and we were still waiting. When I asked them why, the counter several people asked me why I don't speak French since this is Quebec...

November 30, 1995, my late wife was sent by ambulance to Montreal General Hospital for trauma third degree injury--the hospital delay 7 hours for the surgery, and before that they even never thought need to reduce her head blood pressure...

Moreover, on Dec.4 1995, the hospital promised that they would try their best to survive her (the medical expenses even were not from the government, which covered by responsible party's insurance company), but just next day morning, without I knowing, the doctor signed article 99 to let her die (she died on December 8, 1995)...

December 2, 1995 YWCA sent a "lawyer" (Enza Martuccilli) from their own legal clinic for legal and family support, which this person was court order for community service that she was no longer as a lawyer and with criminal record, and I got personal fraud $20,000 from her...

January 1996, MUC Police used me as an witness to against my boss who has Chinese mafia background, which I spent my own expenses forced the his restaurant went to bankruptcy, and I took over to let the employees to keep the job; but once those mafia put more pressure on me, MUC Police just simply told me I better to relocate my business since those are dangerous people...

July 1996, MUC Police convinced me as their witness again to against Enza Martuccilli for public interests with a promise would try their best to protect me if she cost me trouble. But once I provide my evidence, my life totally destroyed:

Different of inspectors came to my restaurant to check if I did anything wrong; the mafia came eat for free and break down things; threaten phone calls... Moreover, I got second fraud since Enza Martuccili convinced one of my employee cooperate with her;

By then, all kind seemly impossible happened things it happened to my life: from MUC Police witness, I became a defender at the civil court; both suspects illegally ran my business for three years, which even got compensation from my landlord, and removed my restaurant and hidden my assets away since MUC Police refused to involve, instead keep telling me that I need lawyers since this is "civil"...

The unbelievable thing is: MUC Police even refused to catch both of them although Enza Martuccilli is facing for criminal court arrest order; moreover, when I made personal appearance to the superior court to made the justice system realized I am the victim, which was not a defender, and MUC Police reduced to take any action even I found both suspects and my assets where then were hidden...

The worst thing is I was immolated by MUC Police again in June 30, 2001 that they kicked me out from my own premise of my new restaurant, which it totally destroyed my hope to turn over the page, forget the past and rebuild my new life since MUC Police refused to correct the mistake they made…

I had great personal experiences with government, legal and justice system once I stopped idea to done justice by my own: when I return the gun, and I walked in to Jewish General Hospital asking for help in 1997. By then I found more discrimination element through on the way to keep knocking for justice:

The social status, the race, especially when they discovered that I only knew how to speak English and I don’t understand French at all, many Quebec government agencies the first question was asked me why I don’t learn French since I already being here for many years? How could I suppose answer for it? Said truth because the immigration office doesn’t let me to take the course or just lie to them, which nothing would satisfy their wonders anyhow; by then how possibly for me to receive fair treatment?

By the fact, discrimination is everywhere compare with US; just Canada doesn’t want to face it. Just looks at the way the treatment I received from the hospital, there is another element of discrimination:

Right after when I changed my mind and went into Jewish General Hospital asking for help, I was shocked to learn that the patients in mental institution almost have no basic rights; but no one could see anything about, otherwise you will in trouble: I was been locked on the bed for punishment just because I told one of the nurse when he treated another patient very badly…

There was no one really care about your health, and the psychiatry doctor only care is the patient’ body comical balance, but they never thought most the important thing for mental patients are the spiritual and soul healing besides of those comical pills; 5 years of depression treatment it caused me became as robot plus the worst of side-effects suffering…

Moreover, when my social worker mistakenly convinced my doctor locked me in at Jewish General Hospital again in year 2002, when the doctor who is in charge for the mental institution learned that five years the treatment they did on me only ruined my health, and I did recovered by Chinese medical treatment, it made him lost face, he tried to make a deal to let me continue back on his medication and let me free…

Once I refused, they tried to put all kind pressure on me and my family: locked me on the bed for punishment and force medication treatment, cut down my family visit time and cut my phone communicate time with my family and outside; put more pressure on my wife and called Child Care Centre try to take away our baby from the family; lie to the superior court about my situation and try to get court order for medication and lock me in the mental institution for life…

For the legal and justice system, which I already mentioned on my first letter; recently I received a refusal letter again from the Police Ethics Commissioner, which although Mr. Kevin Bilodeau from Quebec Minister Office repeatedly convinced me do believe the system that the Police Ethics Commissioner will take care my matter seriously in this time since the minister office is putting attention on it…

so from above of these, if both our minister Mr. Stephen Haber and Mr. Jean Charest still claim the government provide great system for the citizens especially claim the government system do care the minority societies also, then how could explain the numbers unfair happened to me and to the others who had been immolated by the legal and justice system, which never get no where—the comment thing we made it happen is: the lawyers are getting more and more richer and it no matter what could be happened with us…

So the only thing left me to do is, try to use my life experience to support the others and possibly advice them in order for them avoid the terrible life I am experienced.

God blessing…

Why don't you write in Chinese? The English of this article is really poor. If you want English speaking people to understand, why not ask some one to correct? It appears that you have been in Canada for quite long time. Why don't you spend some time to learn some English?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

82#
发表于 2006-10-3 22:17 | 只看该作者
老兄, 鄙人正想给加国和魁省总理写信,苦于英语太烂,法语一窍不通(至于为什么语言那么差的原因老兄如有兴趣可透过鄙人的经历慢慢琢磨;要不是鄙人的不幸遭遇,今天鄙人尚在厨房忙活着应付我餐馆的客人们呢,想淌这趟浑水都难)。正好拜托劳你大驾,烦请老兄为鄙人修正后传至我的电子邮箱: peterpan1668@yahoo.ca

在此先谢了:p
Post by name_user
Why don't you write in Chinese? The English of this article is really poor. If you want English speaking people to understand, why not ask some one to correct? It appears that you have been in Canada for quite long time. Why don't you spend some time to learn some English?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

83#
发表于 2006-10-4 01:37 | 只看该作者

第N+1无产阶级文化大革命开始了!(N>1)

金猴奋起千钧棒,玉宇澄清万里埃!

把反共反华分子批倒批臭,再踏上一万只脚,让他们永世不得翻身!

同学们,跟我这个红色侨领一起振臂高呼:中国共产党万岁!誓死捍卫毛主席的无产阶级革命路线!坚决打倒满地可的一切地富反坏右分子!坚决与满地可的反共反华分子做斗争!无产阶级专政万岁!紧密团结在以胡锦涛主席为首的党中央周围!
别拿侨领不当干部。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

84#
发表于 2006-10-4 12:40 | 只看该作者
Our Honorary Prime Minister, Mr. Stephen Joseph Harper
                                                 -&-

Our Honorary Quebec Prime Minister, Mr. Jean Charest:

Surprisingly I learned the article of GET UNDER DESKit brought great attention, which made our honorary ministers also have to make speech and try to clarify since Jan Wong her immense thought and worrier shocked Canadian society.

Unfortunately, I afraid to say that, but since it is the fact: according my personal experience, and my surrounding people who have been immolated by discrimination of the culture war between English Canadian and French Canada, the bureaucracy of legal and justice system, which it more strongly proved that Jan Wong her immense thought and worrier is not just her imagination since this is not just individual, by the fact, it became social problem especially the unfair and injustice more often happened in minority Canadian society.

When unfair treatment appealed, plus injustice done by the system, there is a great chance to push the victim go crazy since there is no other hope—the similar case almost happened to me on year 1997 once my late wife killed by the hospital, and I was immolated with number things, especially by the legal and justice system…

Yes, I did controlled my mind, I was worry about my daughter how to survive since who was only 13 year old with no mother; at the time, I was putting a hope and believing in some day I would able to get justice done fairly; by then I walked in hospital asking for help. In these passed ten years, I always try to encourage myself to believe the system; and I am non stop to keep knocking different of doors, but what is the result? I am living with nightmare from the day up to today!

The entire response letters I received from both level of government by different of agencies, which already thick as a book: from Prime Minister, Justice Minister, public safety minister, Industry Canada, social and health minister, Public relation, MUC chief police, RCMP, College Medicine du Quebec, Barreau du Quebec, human rights, ombudsman, legal aid… But it still didn’t change any.

Recently, I received a response letter from Quebec Prime Minister office, and it brought me a hope since Mr. Kevin Bilodeau from Quebec Minister Office repeatedly convinced me that, do believe the system that the Police Ethics Commissioner will take care my matter seriously in this time because the minister office is putting attention on it…

Two months passed away, the Police Ethics Commissioner made me did all the work for nothing again—on September 29th 2006, I received refusal letter again as usual. In the same day, with MOUVEMENT ACTION JUSTICE, who already accepted my case two months ago; and I learned another bad news that the MOUVEMENT ACTION JUSTICE also changed it mind, refused my case…

The only place left is Quebec Crown Prosecutor department, which Chief Crown Prosecutor Mr. Mario Longpré personally promised three months ago, will carefully analyze my case; but till today, he never response any of my contact… And I believe it will no any news as same as before.

What the crown prosecutor department advice to me was: “Mr. Pan, you are a good citizen…” “Believe me, we all not happy with your case; but your restaurant is gone. Forget about, think about your family and move forward.” But how?! There is no where for me to start.

Passed through all of these, the great experience taught me that: I discovered that, it’s impossible for immigrant to fight with injustice especially to use English language in Quebec. Discriminations appeal everywhere— by the language, the race, the culture, the social status level, and bureaucracy, which just no one really want to talk about since it too sensitive.

Another great lesson I learned is the system: Seemly the system here is much better compare with many other countries; but Canada is a capitalist country, the legal and justice system also deeply effective. There’s way there many victims immolated by the lawyers. By them since the compliant system just as a vase for the main system, so how possibly for victims to get fair justice in order for them return back to a normal live? According my ten years personal experience, this is almost impossible.

From what I understand, Jan Wong did not stand the killer side; she was just trying to bring her point and send a message to the society in order to avoid those terrible incidents happen again. As the federal Minister and provincial Minster, I was wondering why don’t have the same worrier as Jan Wong did to think about how to improve the system functional in order provide better living environment to our citizens?

It’s nothing wrong for Quebecois to create law to protect their own culture; but for those government officers who they should not mixed up from his duty and power with their culture consciousness. Canada is immigrate country, so the majority society should also thing about if there is enough room for minority to breath.

God bless.

Peter Z Pan

October 3rd 2006

Attached:

LETTER TO PRIME MINISTER OF QUEBEC, July 5th 2006
http://www.sinomontreal.ca/bbs/showthread.php?t=343419

STRONGLY SUPPORT ARTICLE OF 'Get under the desk'
http://www.sinomontreal.ca/bbs/showthread.php?p=1297954#post1297954

让我们支持Jan Wong( 1 2 3 4 )
http://www.sinomontreal.ca/bbs/showthread.php?t=371631&page=1&pp=30

TO name_user: 老兄,现在可要烦请你老兄大驾帮忙修改了。再次先谢了。:p
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

85#
发表于 2006-10-4 17:08 | 只看该作者
哪里的话,这是关系到我们少数族裔大家的公平和利益,我怎么可能嫌弃? 我的观点都已经在这里表明了;是否与你的观点相同你自己读了我的文章便能分晓。不过是我写的都已经都发出去了。如果你的语言好,何不写一份让支持 JAN WONG 的声援信让大家一起签名后再发给联邦和魁省总理及环球邮报,岂不更好?:p
Post by deland
能不能带我一个玩,要是你写的对我心思,你又不嫌弃的话,可以一起签个名.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

86#
发表于 2006-10-4 17:52 | 只看该作者
Post by 中秋节
七君子的观点也在于此.我们应该听到不同的观点,而不是华人社会就是一个声音,因为我们不在大陆.
不同声音很多种,比方说话时突然有人放了一个臭屁,这也一种不同的声音,不想听也没办法,已经听到了,大陆也常有这样的事。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

87#
发表于 2006-10-4 19:58 | 只看该作者
在这儿,我首先代表我及我的家人和其他和我同样遭受不公而为讨回公道的同道者们向你先谢了。

不指望靠我们的呐喊能促使政府及主流社会有什么改变;然滴水成流,随着呐喊的增多,相信政府及主流社会总有一天会正视。我们这一代是不作指望了,但或许会为我们的后代带来一丝改观。
Post by deland
多谢!看来我得仔细看看你的贴子,少数族裔大家的公平和利益,这事不能不闻不问,我们这代就这样了,压根我就没把魁北克当成我的家,也就没资格要求人家把我当成一家人来看,但有关我们下一代,在魁北克出生的,跟别人一样纳税,却跟别人不一样拥有脚下这块土地,也象JAN WONG那样被人欺侮,那可大大不好,有多大力出多大力吧,不指望写封信就有什么改观,至少要让人们知道,我们不是瞎子也不是哑巴,加拿大有相当一部分未来的纳税人是否在成年前就离开加拿大,或者享受完加拿大的教育福利就离开这里去为别的国家纳税,一定程度上取绝于加拿大当局目前对少数族裔的态度,同时也不能感情用事,信要好好写,但支持JAN WONG的声援信我是不写的,虽然我鄙视那些落井下石的,鄙视那些为了讨好当地人而伤害同胞的,鄙视那些自做聪明划清界限的,但到目前为止,我还没看出来JAN WONG的事与我有什么关系,我不认为她发表的文章就是我想说的话,甚至她的观点是对的还是错的我都不知道,但不管她的观点是对是错,如果能有充分理由说明,此事上对她的打击不是因为她的文章而是因为她是肤色的话,比方说类似文章别的族裔也有发表,但只对华裔人不容,有理有据地说出,那不论做什么事,一起到总理府门前游行示威,哥们绝不含糊.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

88#
发表于 2006-10-4 21:42 | 只看该作者

关于星期天的 JAN WONG 声援探讨会

诸位,大家好。

综合大家的建议,现定于本星期天下午 2:00 点 在 DECARIE SQUARE MALL 聚会 (集中地点: 二楼的 ONE DOLLAR CINEMA 斜对面的韩国咖啡店)具体地点: 6900 Decarie blvd.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&country=US&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&addtohistory=&cat=&address=6900+Decarie+blvd.&city=Montreal&state=QC&zipcode=

讨论内容:根据各人自身的实际问题轻重缓急,由大家共同出谋划策;然后讨论 JAN WONG 的文章和我们不公遭遇之间的联系。

最后探讨如何避免律师的敲诈令我们的案件尽可能获得较公正的处理或裁决。

如有疑问,请 E-MAIL [email="peterpan1668@yahoo.ca"]peterpan1668@yahoo.ca[/email] 或电话联系:514 880-3485

欢迎有兴趣的朋友加入我们的讨论。

星期天见。

PETER
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

89#
发表于 2006-10-5 14:04 | 只看该作者
马克雷雷难得具有理性的一面会理解魁北克人,呵呵。本来就是,感觉大家好像是占在人家地盘上,还很理直气壮的说,我是为了自由与人权。但是也得人家的地盘同意才行吧。

虽然全球都在讲人权,但是人家少数地区不愿意,咱也是没有办法的事情。所以咱们只能用潜移默化的能量来同化他们。
打个比方,至少在我看来,如果有人到我家,看到我家里的孩子做错了事情,在我家批评我没教育好,我不管怎么样也好,肯定一样叫他走开。因为每个人都有错误存在的,光看到别人的错误看不到自己的短处,总是一种裁决者的方式这跟法西斯也没什么区别。我让你进我家门,可没让你管我家事,你可以不到我家来,我也不会干涉你在我家之外怎么样。是不是这个说法?

大家不要批我,我还是很爱国的。不过动不动把一种个人行为上升到狭隘的民族主义不太好。因为得益者和失意者都在其中,我们难道希望小人得志么?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

90#
发表于 2006-10-5 14:59 | 只看该作者
Post by cyanhe
马克雷雷难得具有理性的一面会理解魁北克人,呵呵。本来就是,感觉大家好像是占在人家地盘上,还很理直气壮的说,我是为了自由与人权。但是也得人家的地盘同意才行吧。

虽然全球都在讲人权,但是人家少数地区不愿意,咱也是没有办法的事情。所以咱们只能用潜移默化的能量来同化他们。
打个比方,至少在我看来,如果有人到我家,看到我家里的孩子做错了事情,在我家批评我没教育好,我不管怎么样也好,肯定一样叫他走开。因为每个人都有错误存在的,光看到别人的错误看不到自己的短处,总是一种裁决者的方式这跟法西斯也没什么区别。我让你进我家门,可没让你管我家事,你可以不到我家来,我也不会干涉你在我家之外怎么样。是不是这个说法?

大家不要批我,我还是很爱国的。不过动不动把一种个人行为上升到狭隘的民族主义不太好。因为得益者和失意者都在其中,我们难道希望小人得志么?
说的好. 唯一遗憾, MARKLEI00同志的发言99%是理性的.
爱国或不爱国不能作为批评的依据, 就像爱吃罗卜不爱吃罗卜不能作为批评的依据一样.
就自由而言, JAN WONG, HARPER, CHAREST, 在座各位都发言了, 算是都有自由了. 就我所知,人家没动用政府封报纸,就不算迫害. 至于有的人比另外的人有更多话语权,是没办法的事.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-10-3 18:35 , Processed in 0.052933 second(s), 34 queries .